crumbs

-

A/B Mopar

Reaction score
backseat.jpg
build sheet.jpg
While cleaning up and accessing this car further, I thought I might have found some good info. The build sheet from under the back seat, but I ended up with crumbs. See pics

Most are like that from what I have seen. Some are there whole but damn near impossible to get out in one piece with out taking the seat apart. If I had a “collector car”, I would look for someone professional to take the seat apart. There may be more than one. I have found one on top of the heater box. Others have found them elsewhere like under carpet, above headliner and top of package tray under the cardboard.

Yup, and it has a black interior, auto trans, 3.23 rear axle ratio, and was built in March.

Is it someone here on FABO who has a broadcast sheet with re date 6/65 to show us? It's a big difference from 8/64.

seat (1).jpg
seat 2.jpg
seat 2.jpg
seat 3.jpg
I am getting the seats redone at a shop. I asked the guy to be careful taking the seats apart and to look for a build sheet. I also asked to try to save the seat covers. They are in decent shape and maybe someone here could use them.

Hey A/B, welcome to FABO from another SoCal member.
We need more pics of your early A.
Where abouts in SoCal do you call home?

You're lucky ... mice chewed mine up into a little pile.
Damn, not to rub it in but I am lucky to have build sheets from both my cars. I just looked for a photo or two. Can't find them. I need to pull them from the fireproof safe and scan them. Wish me luck.

Is it someone here on FABO who has a broadcast sheet with re date 6/65 to show us? It's a big difference from 8/64.
Here's one. I probably have more if you need to see more. This is just a '66 Barracuda 225/auto. Not many options except power steering, buckets, and console.

bsheet.jpg

Yours is a slightly earlier one.
I thought it was from June 65? What is the date? The fender tag build date was June 23

If anyone would like to take a crack at decoding my broadcast sheet I'd like to know what it says.

Last edited:
Ulf was asking about a 6/65 sheet, which is what I posted. The date it at the left top of the sheet right above the C in Corporation. I can't see yours, but, yours is an A series (1965), and I think the 6/65 is a B series (1966)....but I could be mistaken......maybe they used the same sheet for a couple or years?

Last edited:
Ulf was asking about a 6/65 sheet, which is what I posted. The date it at the left top of the sheet right above the C in Corporation. I can see yours, but, yours is an A series (1965), and I think the 6/65 is a B series (1966)....but I could be mistaken......maybe they used the same sheet for a couple or years?

I'm confused. I think my 65 Dart's broadcast sheet is 6/65. You can see the date on the broadcast sheet in the first three numbers in the shipping order. 623.

P.S. OH I GET IT. You guys are talking about the Broadcast Rev. Yes mine is from 8/64 So in the voice of Roseanne Roseannadanna "NEVERRRMINND."

Yes I am old.

Last edited:
I'm confused. I think my 65 Dart's broadcast sheet is 6/65. You can see the date on the broadcast sheet in the first three numbers in the shipping order. 623.

P.S. OH I GET IT. You guys are talking about the Broadcast Rev. Yes mine is from 8/64 So in the voice of Roseanne Roseannadanna "NEVERRRMINND."

Yes I am old.
Rigjt, it's the 65 edition of the broadcast sheet I'm looking for. Just like @cudamark said.

I still have the broadcast sheet for the little 63 Dart I had and sold to someone on here. It's changed hands a time or two since and I've tried reaching out to whoever owns it now with no response. Oh well.

-
Back