crusin the coast

-

aaadave

Reaction score
well, just about that time again, crusin the coast starts sept. 30. here in mississippi. who all plans to come? looks like this year's gonna be a lot of rain and hurricanes. dave.

well, just about that time again, crusin the coast starts sept. 30. here in mississippi. who all plans to come? looks like this year's gonna be a lot of rain and hurricanes. dave.
I plan on being at mopars at the marina on Thursday at the long beach harbor, hopefully my car will make it too. Hopefully all the storms will be out of the way by then.

I plan on being at mopars at the marina on Thursday at the long beach harbor, hopefully my car will make it too. Hopefully all the storms will be out of the way by then.
i'll be around town all week. if you see a super bright yellow 72 dart with black vinyl top, that be me.

I see that did you have any hurricane damage
naw, i live about 25 miles north of the coast and have very little trees. iv'e sat out every storm since fredrick back in 79 and have been pretty lucky with damage.

Ok well we have some good friends in Mobile so we will be going back and forth some so we might see you some times.

I plan on being there Saturday the 6th with my wife, youngest son, and one of his friends. Every chance I get I invite his friends to car shows and hope they get hooked on classics!

-
Back