crypto currency investing, anyone?

-
Even gold and silver can be problematic, the government can seize it as they did gold in the 1930s.
Yes they did, to create the Gold Standard which Nixon abolished.
The amount of gold in Ft Knox is a mere drop in the bucket compared to the trillions in our current deficit.
Printing trillions of $$ with absolutely nothing to back it will eventually put the country in a bad position.

evening fellows

i was chatting with some friends and the topic of crypto currency came up
i figured i had a little bit of money in the bank i could invest so i did that

i got to tell you, this aint for me, to volatile, i feel like im on a roller coaster

anyone got any tips for me?

for instance how to read the stinking chart?
it might say

MOPAR $7.34
+3.41

BUT from when does it count the +3.41 ?

i got a few stocks that read positive, but the value is LESS then i bought it for
and i got a few that are negative but they are worth MORE

oh, and how long do you usually hold stocks before switching them out ?

Never in a million years. I'd rather have something useful, like a garage full of MOPAR High Performance parts.

Yes they did, to create the Gold Standard which Nixon abolished.
The amount of gold in Ft Knox is a mere drop in the bucket compared to the trillions in our current deficit.
Printing trillions of $$ with absolutely nothing to back it will eventually put the country in a bad position.

D8ck tied USD to oil ...

Did we just wake up with the issue of cheap labor in this country, only been going on the last 30 years
There are more jobs available now than ive ever seen in my entire life, what they pay and benefits is another story
If this country didnt become so dependant on China we wouldn't be in the situation we are and again that didnt happen over night
The question is who hires illegals? Who goes down to known pick up spots were day labourers hang out and hires them for a day or so? Who has a business registered as a corporation, has no assets in their personal name and lets a illegal or even green card holder drive a pickup with no license?
Immigrants here legally did the work nobody else wanted to do. They toiled long hours, were often abused and taken advantage of on the job, suffered a lot of injuries....Immigrants built this country but the problem is that was before they flood into this country undocumented and if you think that is a recent happening, your only fooling yourself
And now this Crypto money. Thanks but no thanks. Lets build some factories and ban some imports from third world countries and make money the old fashioned way
While I agree, crypto isn’t a bad thing entirely. It’s just new. And unregulated which is good and bad. That said, it’s definitely a buyer beware and smart situation. I’ve lost money in the stock market, I’ve made money in the stock market, same with crypto. Just is harder to predict the candle charts. To each their own, but it’s not totally all bad.

It's all gambling.I invested in something that I should be doing great in and cause of manipulation it sucks

Wasn't the cat let out of the bag in this that it was a big ripoff...?
Some of the crypto are. But what you’re referring to is the FTX exchange collapse and scam. Basically it was the equivalent of a stock broker taking your moment but never buying stock with your money and giving you a fake receipt. But that was one exchange. Funny part about it though, it was endorsed by our current administration last year and was a big time donor to that campaign

"Some of the crypto are. But what you’re referring to is the FTX exchange collapse and scam. Basically it was the equivalent of a stock broker taking your moment but never buying stock with your money and giving you a fake receipt. But that was one exchange. Funny part about it though, it was endorsed by our current administration last year and was a big time donor to that campaign"

I heard that it was the admistration before this one that started all that cr@p!!!

"Some of the crypto are. But what you’re referring to is the FTX exchange collapse and scam. Basically it was the equivalent of a stock broker taking your moment but never buying stock with your money and giving you a fake receipt. But that was one exchange. Funny part about it though, it was endorsed by our current administration last year and was a big time donor to that campaign"

I heard that it was the admistration before this one that started all that cr@p!!!
No. It actually started in 2010. But only one has endorsed that exchange.

I bought a few years ago CLNE.....50 SHARES @8.66 A SHARE
I’m kicking myself right now. I bought MGM stock in 2020, at 14.00 a share. It went to 21.00, so I sold it. It’s above 44 a share today.

If it was that easy to make a little extra $$ then everyone would be doing it.

High risk stuff so, if you can kiss that $$ goodbye the second you invest it, then go for it!

-
Back