`Cuda Capers: 9-20-08

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
It's been a week of thrashing away, and I'm *almost* there. But the bad news is I'm not gonna make it to my club's cruise this afternoon.... DAMN IT!

But I am making progress:

SANY0008-vi.jpg

SANY0009-vi.jpg

I applied a quick coat ot POR-15 on the floorboards. I had a few spots where it was starting to surface rust, so I figured I'd coat it before I finished FatMatting the floor.

SANY0013-vi.jpg

SANY0015-vi.jpg

100 Sq. Ft. of matting will do the entire floor area of a Fastback for those of you whom were wondering....

SANY0022-vi.jpg

SANY24-vi.jpg

Here I was almost finished installing the rear cargo area carpeting. The freshly painted window trim really sets everything off back there....

SANY0018-vi.jpg

SANY0012-vi.jpg

And I marked my territory..... :-D

I'm headed over to the garage in about an hour to finish installing the carpet & seats. Once I have something solid to sit in maybe I can take her out for a spin around the `hood.

Lord willing, you'll all have some in-car video footage later tonight. :burnout:

Sorry to hear you arent going to make it to your clubs cruise today. I know thats been something that youve been looking forward to. But hey, the Cuda is looking AWESOME and you are for sure in the home stretch!!!

Looks real good Big J. Keep at it, the small details are what takes the time but are well worth it in the end. Pretty soon you will be laying down some scratch marks on the streets of your "hood":cheers:

Well, when youfinnnalllly do make it, you'll make a big splash with that ride. That's something I can wait for.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!!! I can't wait to see this car done John. The interior is really coming together. The cargo area looks awesome.

-
Back