Cuda Capers: Almost There!

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there's color in the jams and engine compartment! The car get's blocked out and sent into the spray booth and gets painted either tomorrow or first thing Monday morning. I was promised that next weekend it will be cleared and buffed out....

Wow.....
thumbsup.gif

Barracuda148-vi.jpg

Again, my appoligies for the poor lighting. But you can get the idea.... it looks great in person!
appl.gif

Barracuda149-vi.jpg

The doors are hung & adjusted, the jams are done.
hmmm.gif

Barracuda143-vi.jpg

Bret fixed the Bozo hack job I did on the shifter hump. I think the floors look fantastic for an east coast car. You guys out west have no clue as to what we have to work with up here.
angry-smiley-054.gif

Barracuda156-vi.jpg

The next time I post pictures of my car it's going to be sitting in the sun shinning like a diamond. :wav:

I CAN'T WAIT.

yeah I'm first to comment. Looks awesome John. I am so close behind you. Getting the jams done today and if i'm lucky thr engine and trunk as well. amazing color. FABO members are going be blinded by all the shinny pics between the both of us.
Dave

So when is Dave going to post some progress pictures? :toothy7:

FASTBACK340 said:
So when is Dave going to post some progress pictures? :toothy7:

Tomorrow man. I hope they look as good as yours. :blob:

gGreat news John. Looking real good. Its been a long time coming !

AdamR said:
Its been a long time coming !

This Nov. will be 9 yrs. I own this car. To see it get closer to being finished is really exciting. Even if the engine scatters in 20 miles (again...) at least I can sit in the garage and admire it.

Maybe I'll venture up to Marcus Dairy one Saturday night....
681.gif

SHEEEEZZ That peace of coal has turned into a domond.
and the hump looks perfect.
I will have to make sure to have a cheep pair of sun glasses next to my computer this week John and Dave. :glasses7:

Can't wait ether :blob:

memike said:
SHEEEEZZ That peace of coal has turned into a domond.

Awe, C`mon Mike...we're all friends here! You can call my car a piece of ****... that's exactly what it looked like BEFORE the body work began!

A huge steaming pile....
kackepieksen.gif

But not anymore.
045.gif

Cuda3-vi.jpg

Barracuda156-vi.jpg

Looks like it is coming along nicely. Look forward to seeing it painted. I figure it will be at least a year before mine is ready for paint. Keep up the good work.

FASTBACK340 said:
Maybe I'll venture up to Marcus Dairy one Saturday night....[/color][/font]
681.gif

Sounds good John. We live right around the corner from Marcus now too. :headbang:

Lookin good. :headbang: Inside looks perfect. What color will it be? 3 Duce's going back on there?

gremlin said:
Lookin good. :headbang: Inside looks perfect. What color will it be? 3 Duce's going back on there?

It's going to be LL1 Turquoise. And yes, the 3 Deuces are going on.

-
Back