Cuda Capers: COLOR !!!!!!!!!!!!

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
OK, maybe not on EVERYTHING, but there's enough sprayed to give you an idea of what's to come.

Barracuda130-vi.jpg

TURQUIOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barracuda138-vi.jpg

Crappy lighting....my appoligies.

Barracuda131-vi.jpg

Under side of the hood looks great!

Barracuda132-vi.jpg

The doors are done as far as the interior two-tone.

Barracuda133-vi.jpg

Door jams and engine compartment tomorrow, Monday the lastest. The entire car? Hmmm.... might be REAL soon!

To say I'm happy is an understatement.

oh yeah. :thumbup: looking good I like the color. very nice in the light i bet. you're killing me John. I can't wait to get mine back as well. I should have some color real soon. In the next couple weeks or less I hope.

That looks great! Your body man is very meticulous, I can see why it`s been so long. He`s doing it right.......awesome job. You`re soon going to have the Permagrin!

That is a real sweet color. My best friends 383 Formula S is the same color. I still remember how good it looked when we first started spraying it.

Nice color! My 68 drop top is that color. Just got done redoing the engin bay myself. Dave

PA210001-1.JPG

PA210001.JPG

cuda 360-1.JPG

That's the color my daughter has decided on for her fastback. She has changed her mind about 10 times.

I told her it has to be a stock color but not black, it is
too hot out here .

I would love to show her the pics of the entire car when your done!

I know it will be STUNNING !!! I had a '65 Coronet 500
in turquoise w/ blk interior.

mbaird said:
BTW , what is the color code ?

The fender tag reads LL1.

Thanks for all the encouraging comments guys. It's being painted this weekend and if I didn't have a family obligation I already commited to, I'd be there snapping pictures while the paint is hitting metal.

Believe me, when it's painted you'll be sick of all the pictures I'm gonna post....](*,)

John !! That color, :blob: That shine, :headbang:
Everything about your barracuda is making
me want to go to the bank,
Congratulations man, That looks awesome :thumrigh:

memike said:
John !! That color, :blob: That shine, :headbang:
Everything about your barracuda is making
me want to go to the bank,
Congratulations man, That looks awesome :thumrigh:

That's exactly where I'm headed now, to pull out another stack of dead Franklins.... Man, when this car is done I'm gonna feel guilty buying a magazine after all the cash that's falling out of my pockets on this crate.
smilie_schreck.gif

But it's gonna be a BEAUTIFUL crate!
love-smiley-019.gif

-
Back