Status
Not open for further replies.

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all I need the vertical support piece that the package area floor and trunk access panel hinge both mount to in a 67-69 fastback trunk floor as seen in this pick.

Attachments

• support piece.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 131
I think I have that piece but I'm not sure which piece you're talking about? Is it the large vertical sheet metal piece that covers the whole side of the storage area behind the rear seat?? The same piece of sheet metal also covers the rear wheel wells. I have that if that's what you need??

treblig

I think I have that piece but I'm not sure which piece you're talking about? Is it the large vertical sheet metal piece that covers the whole side of the storage area behind the rear seat?? The same piece of sheet metal also covers the rear wheel wells. I have that if that's what you need??

treblig
No it's the 4" or so tall piece that runs across the trunk floor to support the package area floor .

If this is the piece you're looking for it might be a problem?? The metal floor in the package area behind the rear seat on a fastback is one continuous piece which includes the vertical 4 inch section. Unless I'm looking at the wrong piece?? The one in this pic has some surface rust on one side but it's solid and will clean up real nice (no rust through or weak spots).
Treblig

Attachments

• DSC05993.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC05994.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC05995.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC05996.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 123
If this is the piece you're looking for it might be a problem?? The metal floor in the package area behind the rear seat on a fastback is one continuous piece which includes the vertical 4 inch section. Unless I'm looking at the wrong piece?? The one in this pic has some surface rust on one side but it's solid and will clean up real nice (no rust through or weak spots).
Treblig

The part he needs is spot welded to the trunk floor pan right in front of the spare tire well

Thanks Treblig , Barracudakid got to me by Pm first so I'm probably going to buy his piece after he emails me a pic or two , your certainly next if something goes sideways and I certainly appreciate everyones quick response .

PS yes it was the piece described by cudascott it's actually what the other end of the piece Trebig showed mounts to .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back