CureSearch - Children's Cancer

-

danmc77

Reaction score
I know this is last-minute, but it's a good cause. I am walking this Saturday to raise awareness for children's cancer research.

Here is a summary - please consider donating - check out my link below to donate - any amount will help: $5 or $100 or whatever you can spare. please consider donating.

I am participating in The 2011 Lehigh Valley CureSearch Walk to raise funds for ...children’s cancer research. I have pledged to raise money for this devastating disease. Please donate. It will make a difference.

The CureSearch Walk celebrates and honors children whose lives have been affected by children’s cancer, while raising funds for the lifesaving research of the Children’s Oncology Group. This group of medical professionals treats more than 90% of children with cancer at over 200 hospitals in the United States. These experts provide world-class care in communities across the country.

Every day, 35 children are diagnosed with pediatric cancer – 7 of those children will not survive. Cancer is the #1 cause of death by disease in children. Although the cure rate is now 78% – up by 30% in the last 20 years – it is not good enough. Our goal is a 100% cure rate.

http://www.curesearchwalk.org/faf/d...69A3EA4CEE88E1D5F99E0685E2&supId=332398325See

I know times are tight, but every bit helps - please help me raise money for a good cause.

Thanks FABO family.

-
Back