Current update on my health condition, Tony Fields

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Thought I would update everyone on my health condition. Back at the beginning of this year I told Thelma I would not live to see 2018.
Had a doctor appt last Wednesday and she agreed. Thelma asked her if I could cut back on some of my water pills and the doctor said no...these were keeping me alive. She said if my fluid level increased , my heart couldn't take it.
The doc said to spend all the time I could with family and friends. My home nurse also agreed.
So that's my update. If I make it past 2018 I will have have a cold beer.

I was just thinking about you Tony. Im saddened to read this. You and Thelma have our prayers. I'll see you in 2018 for that beer!

Keep fighting, brother, and prove your doctor wrong!
And thank you for your service from a fellow Sgt. E5, California Army National Guard, 1970-1976, 40th Armored - at the time I was in we were the only desert-trained Armored unit in the reserves

So sorry to read this Tony. I'll pray for you and your family that the prognosis changes.

I really missed seeing you at Cinco this year. I hope I'll get to see you for a beer there next year.

sorry to read this as I have been wandering about how you were doing. We never know how long we have on this earth but we just have to make the most out of each day that we are granted. Stay strong and keep up the fight. You have been beating the odds so far so don't give up. We miss you here. Prayers for you to make it to 2018 and many years to come, Joe

Very best to you, Tony. This getting older really does suck bad. I've already outlived a few of my friends, and quite a few relatives.

Keep fighting, stay strong, my friend.
Hope to see you taking a spin in your beautiful Barracuda once again.

Praying for you Tony. Keep on fighting for life.
tony, I don't know you but you will be in my prayers. I am kind of in the same boat, I have needed a liver transplant for over a year now. I went to the dr. on Wednesday and he basically told me that I would die before I got the transplant. people have no idea of your pain until they have been in your shoes. I will pray for you and wish you all the best, and hope you get to drink that beer with the other members. I know you have heard this a million times, but stay positive and thank God every morning when you wake up. take care and never stop believing you will get better. miracles are possible for those that believe. Brian (scampman)

Prayers to You Sir and Your Family...................

Im sorry to read of your health issues too Brian! I dont have much to say other than stay strong and prayers from us in the north.

tony, I don't know you but you will be in my prayers. I am kind of in the same boat, I have needed a liver transplant for over a year now. I went to the dr. on Wednesday and he basically told me that I would die before I got the transplant. people have no idea of your pain until they have been in your shoes. I will pray for you and wish you all the best, and hope you get to drink that beer with the other members. I know you have heard this a million times, but stay positive and thank God every morning when you wake up. take care and never stop believing you will get better. miracles are possible for those that believe. Brian (scampman)

God bless you Tony.

You are a great human being. I've seen you do awesome things to help others on this site.

Praying that the time you have left is good time, Tony...make it count!!

Tony, This was heartbreaking news to hear. I still believe in MIRACLES & know you do too!!

Stay strong & keep fighting. You've got lots of support behind you...

-
Back