Not open for further replies.

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
Custom length battery cable built too your length specifications. I currently have material to build cables using 1/0 EPDM welding cable or 2/0 battery cable. Cables are built with the same detail as my relay kits and are solid pieces.

If moving a battery to the trunk, using smaller gauge cable puts a strain on the battery, starter and cables. Most trunk kits come with 2 Gauge and few are 1 gauge. If you have a car that struggle to crank over, especially when hot, undersized battery cables are a frequent culprit in that scenario.

RnvPEUw.jpg

Cables range in price in the $4-6 per foot range depending in length of wire plus whichever cable ends required to terminate. The above cable was built for a Duster with a trunk mount battery using 1/0 EPDM welding cable and adhesive lined shrink tube to seal the ends.

I use these exact same items on my cars when I do trunk relocations or on cars needing larger better cables.

Contact me using PM or email to robule1 at yahoo dot com

Last edited:
Pm sent on set for my truck. Cables for my belvedere worked great and solved my hot start issue. High quality! Thanks Rob!

Hosehead, I'll get your truck cables built this weekend.

Thanks for the order

Here is a set for an A body based off a 70 Dart swinger 340.

vagjiTQ.jpg

With the OEM repro stuff priced out of sight, 140 for a pos and about 45 for a negative cable, these are right at 100-120 + shipping for both. They are much more stout than the 4ga OEM wire. IIRC these cable are about twice the size for copper of the 4ga cables.

Built a set for a member with a 73 W200 pickup. The battery cable runs to the starter relay and there is a separate wire that runs to starter.

Neg Cable has a 10ga auxiliary wire.

NxAheLY.jpg

Just received my two sets today. This is a very nice product that I would recommend as a upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back