Status
Not open for further replies.

beebeeri000

Rest-O-Moder
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
so i was looking at making a custom plate for my duster and the large pack of license plate blanks are alot cheaper, so i was wondering if i could get a group together that would want me to make them a custom license plate. i can do some airbrushing and i should be able to cut some custom vinyl for decals for it. would anyone be interested in this?

k if you know anyone else that would be interested have em come here casue the blanks come in packs of 25 lol

I might be interested in something "old skool" ....any idea on a price? If you took pics of your work maybe that would drum up more interest ....:glasses7:

on price i was thinking around $20 plus shipping cause thats what i charged back when i was airbrushing shirts but the price would really depend on what youd want like if youd want it in a very particular colar that the paint costs alot itd be more than just one thats just like block letters. right now the only pic i got is of what the blanks look like
4h8jz4.jpg

and im thinking of making one like this for myself
20773bp.jpg

but in plum crazy

I want one that says "ASSHOLE'S TRUCK"

If you could make 2 like this but blue background and yellow letters and numbers I would be interested. I would put them on the car while at the shows. I named my car Fatal Rage and have the raised white letter tires that say FATAL RAGE DUSTER 340.

Attachments

• IMG_20150630_135832 (2).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 367
would you be down to brush up some old black plate for me?? if so PM me dude I would be very interested

so i was looking at making a custom plate for my duster and the large pack of license plate blanks are alot cheaper, so i was wondering if i could get a group together that would want me to make them a custom license plate. i can do some airbrushing and i should be able to cut some custom vinyl for decals for it. would anyone be interested in this?
Make it called WAtUGT?

If you could make 2 like this but blue background and yellow letters and numbers I would be interested. I would put them on the car while at the shows. I named my car Fatal Rage and have the raised white letter tires that say FATAL RAGE DUSTER 340.

i'm not sure because i dont want to make one close to a real plate and have someone in the government say that i was trying to forge license plates.

You know what "WTH" is an acronym for but have never heard the phrase "Would you be down?" That's odd... but context is your friend. =) For the record, i'm not attacking you in any way... just thought I'd throw that out there before you get defensive.

As for the license plate airbrushing... cool idea! I dig it, If I could come up with a good enough idea for mine, I'd be down to purchase one.

ok guys so sorry i haven't replied in a while because i got bust with a job and school but i made one for myself just to see how its turn out, i can make them one at a time but they'll be a little more because materials are a bit more and it might take a little longer cause id have to get the materials shipped. here's the one that i made if it helps any of you decide comment here with what you'd want or message me.

1253myx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back