Dad's 1966 Dart

-
Karl,why does Asa always end up in the short end of the stick? (lol)...

Cause we give each other **** all the time. Just having fun, not meant in a harmful way. Asa is my buddy. He knows I don't mean it. :D

Lmao its all good lol . Heres a few shots of the trunk lid

Attachments

• 153_1054.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 153_1055.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 208
Hi There Asa! Its nice to see you getting a start on your dad's car! I will continue to follow along and try and help out however I can.

. We now have a plan . We are going to leave it on the tralier that way if we need it outta the way fast we can move it . (Say to work on one of are DDs ) We are going to mock up all the BBP set up where she sits with all the old stuff . Then when we get that done We will start throwin the new parts at her . I still dont have all the parts we are going to need yet you know famliy and the bills come 1st . It aint going to happen over night lol .

. We now have a plan . We are going to leave it on the tralier that way if we need it outta the way fast we can move it . (Say to work on one of are DDs ) We are going to mock up all the BBP set up where she sits with all the old stuff . Then when we get that done We will start throwin the new parts at her . I still dont have all the parts we are going to need yet you know famliy and the bills come 1st . It aint going to happen over night lol .

It looks like we are going to have some good temperatures for the next 10 days so maybe you can get something done with what is already there. I am in hopes to finish my siding job and maybe have some time to mess with the Mustang vert.

did you make any progress on the dart during the summer.

As much i it hurts no we have not famliy and bills have got in the way . Dads work keeps him tired so i dont push it . Still trying to get rid of the cuda to buy the rest of the parts. Just hang in there with me bud . Dont give up i sure aint.

Its been 2 years of finding and getting parts .

parts got/found

Hood

all of the Suspension

BBP wheels

Intake LD 340

carb holley (new )

Most of the brakes

trunk for cutting and patching

new 1/4 for the passenger side

Parts still needed

calpers, rubber brake lines,

clutch and presser plate

all rubber hoses gas and rad

hard brake lines to put the duel resovor master cylinder in .

gaskit kit for the motor .

any progress Asa, I hope every thing is OK. i hope to hear something soon.
where are you

you two guys ain`t been on here much lately ! :coffee2:

I've been all over here lately...

Dart_Doctor is MIA...

I tried to call him about 6 weeks ago, but didn't get an answer. I was on a road trip in my car, and then saw that he replied to me in a PM after missing my call... :banghead:

I just have to catch him at the right time and number... But I can only call him at night or on weekends as I don't have enough minutes to talk with him during "prime time"... We usually talk for a while, so I have to do it during "free nights and weekends" time... :violent1:

But I don't want to call his parents house in middle of the night if he's not answering at his house.... I don't want to wake his dad up as he has to work in the morning if he's not there... :violent1:

It would be nice to get him back on here again... :D

Same with Cliff and Bill...

Ok yall im alive . Im in rough shape alot has went down in the last 6 months . Just keeping to myself . david called me this morning to tell me yall was looking for me well im still around . just trying to live . Im not worring bout any cars right now . Yes i still have the cuda . to many no shows and tire kickers i just stoped trying to sell it . its over at my dads place sitting on 4 flats . Im not going to go into all whats happen to me but thanks for caring guys talk to yall soon . Your friend Asa

Thanks, Asa. Things will get better, you'll see. Praying for you to get back to "Asa style" lol.

-
Back