Dad's 1966 Dart

-
Asa you might be able to straighten out the rear bumper is that all the damage to the rear?
it bent tail pipe down that that was it . So ya that was all that was hurt .

I saw a pic from you one time I'm chat of a 66 dart that was smacked hard In the front.....it was an older pic and the hood was bent up like that but worse and the bumper and grille were bent in bad....what car was that?
Oh that ones in this thread to it was the sister car to this one rani lol That was my uncles car it was parted and scarped it was hit way too hard to fix it shifted every thing back in the front end .

that's what I told him! Lol
Over acheaver chill out lol I have to mess with some other cars to make room for this one 1st . I will get to it tho. some of the famliys DDs need some work before i can really tare into her .

Got any pictures of the new hood on it !You installed the disk brakes yet?

Sorry yall I aint kept yall in the loop here . The car is on hold as im moving and what not . And cliff found out he needs his motor so im on the hunt for anuther one later when I get on my feet . this will be all for now . As for pics with the new hood on it the snow will have to melt lol .

Sorry yall I aint kept yall in the loop here . The car is on hold as im moving and what not . And cliff found out he needs his motor so im on the hunt for anuther one later when I get on my feet . this will be all for now . As for pics with the new hood on it the snow will have to melt lol .

You never get anything right. I told you the engine was yours when I got my car running. It doesn't make sense to swap engines when you can't start it with the new one.

Well I thought you needed it lmao My bad . I got alot going on cut me some slack lol . thanks cliff

Howdy yall I just wanted to update a bit no other work has been done on this (yet) Ive got others things not to do with cars goin on Like i said tho the hood is on it . I talked to dad and there was a scoop on the hood we got for it . so there is a few holes in it . Well dad said he may want to just go back the way it was lol (Happy Asa ) Cuz thats how i remember it lmao Any one know how much a Big block bell for a 4 speed would run ? Hehehe.

What happened to the hemi bell housing that was in the trunk of the car out back?

-
Back