Dany's Mag Swap Losing everything at 60'? or am I overthinking it?

-

motorpirate

serial mopar owner
Reaction score
So after Nick, Danys younger brother finally got a complete pass this year we entered him in the 2020SB Penalty box!2020 Small Block Penalty Box Race Sign Up
In that thread mderoy suggested a calculator app 60' to 1/4 Mile Calculator - Wallace Racing
So what we did was plug in Nicks timeslip one at a time, solving for each number and made a kind of "redneck spread sheet" out of it.
It looks like to me we are losing it at the 60' and can't make it up by the stripe.
What do you think?
ET calculator1.jpg

Its right side up on my computer, I swear!

That's what she said!

(California PC disclaimer... I in no way intend to disparage anyone with my comment, it is only a figure of speech and intended to be humorous, my apologies in advance if anyone was offended!)
(disclaimer... I in no way intend to disparage California or anyone who is PC with my comment about California PC disclaimer, it is only a figure of speech and intended to be humorous, my apologies in advance if anyone was offended!)

I crack myself up!

Left column the actual timeslip?

If so, it's needs a bunch of converter is my guess. If it's not spinning off the line, either load it up a ton or flash it from high idle/idle.

Move the launch RPM around to find what the car likes.

-
Back