Dare to dream big I guess

-

phaelax

Reaction score
Because that's what this seller is doing if he thinks he can get almost $400k for a demon. I know they're selling way over sticker price (local dealer told me they just sold one for $140k), but this asking price is a bit ludicrous.

2018 Dodge Challenger DEMON | eBay

I have one ordered that I will have to sell, dont want it anymore, and I already paid for it. Will sell for what I paid for it. Around 90 grand out the door.

I have one ordered that I will have to sell, dont want it anymore, and I already paid for it. Will sell for what I paid for it. Around 90 grand out the door.
Can i ask what changed? I mean why you wanted one, ordered and paid for it, and don't want it before it even arrives.

I had this car,

.facebook_1430925577821.jpg

.facebook_1430925882911.jpg

Then I wanted more power and ordered my Demon. Sold my Hellcat and ordered the Demon. But now that I have been Challenger less, and retired, I dont see the sense of having that kind of car. Just from a financial perspective.

Sorta like me but on a different: scale, I would love to have another $25,000 69 3838 roadrunner, but from my perspective, the $600 62 slant Lancer will do!!!!!!!! LOL
But , remember, way way way too much horsepower is almost just enough! LOL

I have a 280 HP 290 Ft lb torque TDI VW! It is just as much fun to drive as the Hellcat! 2015 TDI with a malone tune. AND still over 40 MPG combined!! Diesel. Golf.

It's kind a of weird, all he shows it the actual car under a cover and all the pictures are the ones you can find all over the internet. Who's knows if it's a real demon or not.

No doubt on that one, very much wishful thinking. We you know what they say some dumb person will buy it with more money then brain cells at that cost.

No doubt on that one, very much wishful thinking. We you know what they say some dumb person will buy it with more money then brain cells at that cost.
Why when you can still buy them at the dealer? :BangHead:

Oh I know you can, just saying once all are sold someone will pay this price

85 miles on it, and every picture of the actual car is under a cover...... seems like either s bad deal and or a really poor add.

Seems to be several others for sale there for between $107k and $129K.
Don’t know why he thinks he can get $380k

Because it’s free to post an ad asking a ridiculous price on the slim chance someone will bite.

Kinda like throwing a fishing lure into a drainage ditch. You never know if there might be a fish in there...

Two offered at Mekum one sold at $150k One didn't, top bid $126k. :realcrazy:

AND still over 40 MPG combined!! Diesel. Golf.
Is that according to VW? Or the rest of the world's regulators?

The one that sold for 140k at the local dealership I was told he traded in a 2017 hellcat on the demon then shipped it to texas.

Also, looking at the lot of challengers they had, I couldn't find one with the seats I remember seeing a few years ago. They were leather or vinyl but had an old school look to them. All I see now is either cloth or has the suede in the middle. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Was that just a particular year or a certain package option?

WHY?????? My answer is ego...... I am still looking to make my first million ($$$).. If I could buy one of those guys for what he is worth, and sell him for what he thinks he is worth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Is that according to VW? Or the rest of the world's regulators?

The one that sold for 140k at the local dealership I was told he traded in a 2017 hellcat on the demon then shipped it to texas.

Also, looking at the lot of challengers they had, I couldn't find one with the seats I remember seeing a few years ago. They were leather or vinyl but had an old school look to them. All I see now is either cloth or has the suede in the middle. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Was that just a particular year or a certain package option?
LOL no me checking it t fill ups....:rofl:

-
Back