Dart Doctor update (Asa)

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
I talked to Asa today and he wanted me to update you guys on his condition as he hasn't been on FABO for a while because he's not feeling well...

He's still having pain and been in the hospital, but is out now... the doctors still cannot figure out what the problem is... :mob:

There is a lump on his neck and also a mass near his lungs that they have figured out what it is.. It can be painful at times... The doctors have done many x-rays and MRI's and have not figured out what it is yet. Hopefully it is not cancer...

He wanted me to give you guys and gals the update and relay that he says, "Hi"... :welcome:

@goldfish65

thanks.... Asa and Rani was one of the 1st folks to talk with me when I first joined the site..... back in the day when we had chat

thanks.... Asa and Rani was one of the 1st folks to talk with me when I first joined the site..... back in the day when we had chat

The old chat room was fun.... :popcorn:

But sometimes it could get confusing trying to keep track of the main room and everyone live messaging to you in three or more open windows and trying to keep up with all of those conversations at once... :BangHead:

Hi Asa, I hope all is figured out soon, miss yea around her forsure
Prayers for strength and healing, and wisdom to be used by the doctors to figure this out.
Water and good foods raw fruits can't hurt and stay away from soft drinks please !!!!
Your Arkansas friend on the hill memike.

000040.jpg

I was wondering what he was up to and where he was.
Sad to hear his health has taken a turn for the worse, but he'll be back i'm sure!
God's speed ASA, we miss you here............

Tell Asa that Geof and Nella say hi, and that we miss him around the old Internet garage we call FABO!! He is one great member who is always willing to help in any way he could!! May God keep him safe and healthy, and help guide the Dr's to the path to a permanent cure!!

Thanks for rhe update Karl. Howdy from here. Keep hounding the Dr to get some answers. Do what is in your control to improve your health.
God Bless

thanks for the update, I'm praying for Asa, he is a fine young man.

Hey Asa, you are missed around here, no one else has your way with words or your way with Mopars...remember you told me how to get my drivers door un-stuck, Asa-style! Feel better, bud!

Get well Asa so we can mess with you some more.

All I can say is wish you the best. God I hate hearing this stuff.

Wondering what happened to Asa !!!
Your still in my prayers brother.
Hoping for a full recovery.

-
Back