DARTFREAK75 vs 318willrun at nonamenationals ??

Should we .....

• Bracket race (dial in)

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Heads up (you really want to see 318WR get smoked!)

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
-
By the way, this event is good for FABO. Lots of talk around this site from racers that are members here attending there. Like DF75 (trying to get there) and myself, whose already registered.
tell me again where the track is located, and the date for the race, I would love to come out and watch some races.
I am in northeast Arkansas so I am fairly close.

tell me again where the track is located, and the date for the race, I would love to come out and watch some races.
I am in northeast Arkansas so I am fairly close.
Its September 30 and October 1st in Sikeston Missouri the track is jeffers motorsports track

I went low 11s with a bone stock 87 Thunderbird 5.0 automatic on 215/75 r14 tires. Dartfreak75 should be in the 9s, or 10.0 range if it gets any traction.
Im guessing mid 11s off the trailer once I get it dialed in i think it will do mid nines. With street tires.

I didn't see the radio button at the top for "It will never happen"... that would be my pick. Not to be a total downer, but I have yet to see ANY of these I'm going to race so and so things happen.....they typically just turn in 20+ pages of bickering and no racing.....hopefully this one is different. Good luck all.

No doubt like some other threads with the main hosts just carrying on and on and on and on…..

I usually run to the concession stand or bathroom when cars talked about in this thread creep down the track... lol

Im guessing mid 11s off the trailer once I get it dialed in i think it will do mid nines. With street tires.
Just to let you know, mid 11's in the 1/8 is about 18 seconds flat in the 1/4 mile. Most 318 2bbls in your car with 2.76's would easily turn mid 16's. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

I didn't see the radio button at the top for "It will never happen"... that would be my pick. Not to be a total downer, but I have yet to see ANY of these I'm going to race so and so things happen.....they typically just turn in 20+ pages of bickering and no racing.....hopefully this one is different. Good luck all.
We are hoping. Lots can happen in a year, but this time we have a date set on the calender and a place on the map.

I usually run to the concession stand or bathroom when cars talked about in this thread creep down the track... lol
In the case of my race with the hoosier garage van, when you return to the stands we should be just crossing the 330 ft :D

Im sure there will be alot of carrying on between now and sept. Lol
we might as well..... or, we can all argue 61 pages about 302 heads vs J heads, call one another every name in the book...... Nah, lets stick to N.N.N. and carry on right here !!
:thumbsup:

we might as well..... or, we can all argue 61 pages about 302 heads vs J heads, call one another every name in the book...... Nah, lets stick to N.N.N. and carry on right here !!
:thumbsup:
Yea you won't hear no bickering or trash talk from me. Just talking cars and comparing notes lol

I was the reason one race did not happen. I did not get my junk running in time. But, 318willrun and I never did bicker about it. We even threw a lot of ideas for our projects back and forth in PMs and phone calls. Either one of us would gladly help the other. I did get a lot accomplished on mine, and trying to get ready for "the race that did not happen" is the reason. So, I am glad for it. Fun times for sure!

I hope both of these guys are able to make it. Win or lose, I bet they'll both be grinning at the finish line.

clickbait%20meme.jpg?width=500&name=clickbait%20meme.jpg

My calendar is marked, this might be a doable trip for my 66 Valiant Victoria :thumbsup: not done yet but very close, pulled the 7 1/4, 8 1/4 sure grip in, /6 and 3 on the tree is pulled, brakes and front suspension is done as well 73 and up disk brakes, all LBP
See everyone there

FB_IMG_1598726812356.jpg

FB_IMG_1611839943443.jpg

FB_IMG_1632621559960.jpg

FB_IMG_1610293880203.jpg

Chit. They ain't gonna run. One's scared and the other one's glad of it. lol

Well I ain't bragging or nothin but I just got some parts in the mail that is probably gonna shave at least 3 tenths. :lol:

-
Back