Dartnut

-

Dartnut

Don't hate me because i'm beautiful
Reaction score
Hello from southern Alberta! I reviewed the site and decided to join up. A brief history of my love affair with A-bodies begins with my first car,a '71 dart 4 door slant 6 auto. I was bitten by the A-body bug, one car lead to another,now I have over 40 cars mostly A-bodies '68-76, some '68-9 B-bodies,F,C,M plus a little truck stuff . I want to fix up about 3 or 4 cars to keep and sell the rest off to finance the restos. I will sell all parts and cars for reasonable prices. I will make up a list of stuff for sale and hopefully start posting within the next 2 months.

Welcome Dartnut! Good to have ya dude!!

pic4.JPG

pic1.JPG

To 69 Signet V8, NICE CAR! I have one like it in my shop now doing a v8 big bolt swap on it now It's a 100 with auto and L.H. remote mirror as the only options. I really like plain jane mopars. My daily driver is a 69 valiant signet / 6 auto 4 door,i put on about 900-1000 miles a month, driving to Cranbrook B.C. every two weeks where my cars and shop are,I get 24 mpg and lots of neat comments. (nothing like driving an old mopar, they are dead nuts reliable!)

DragginMAster: Your dart looks a lot like my valiant 4-door,it's uncanny! Mine's light green with a gold door, LOVE the beater look, it gets people thinking what's under the hood! let them guess! Patina is different than rat-rod, which has been done to death in my opinion.

Dartnut said:
To 69 Signet V8, NICE CAR! I have one like it in my shop now doing a v8 big bolt swap on it now It's a 100 with auto and L.H. remote mirror as the only options. I really like plain jane mopars. My daily driver is a 69 valiant signet / 6 auto 4 door,i put on about 900-1000 miles a month, driving to Cranbrook B.C. every two weeks where my cars and shop are,I get 24 mpg and lots of neat comments. (nothing like driving an old mopar, they are dead nuts reliable!)

Thanks for your nice comments Dartnut, my link below states what I'm now doing to her. Yah, their different....for a grannies car :lol:

I got into valiants by accident I didn't used to like them.... until I found the 2 door post that I have now, light,and unique you don't see them around like dusters and swingers at the shows and cruises.... dare to be different!!!

Glad you found us Dartnut! Welcome sir.
You are in good company up there in Canada.
And it seems like yall have all the A bodies up there

Welcome aboard Dartnut. Another Alberta boy joins the fray. PM me if you have any disk brake conversion parts from a 73 up A Body cause I'd like to do my 66 Valiant while everything is apart. And enjoy the site. :)

I have several good cores. prices depend on how complete you want it and shipping costs etc.... If you live within 300 miles, I could possibly deliver.

Welcome Dartnut, where in southern alberta are you. Crap, I guess I should have looked and seen Lethbridge.

Terry

Dartnut said:
DragginMAster: Your dart looks a lot like my valiant 4-door,it's uncanny! Mine's light green with a gold door, LOVE the beater look, it gets people thinking what's under the hood! let them guess! Patina is different than rat-rod, which has been done to death in my opinion.

yeah i really like knockin the tuners back into their place with my granny car.

4 doors, 3 of which are white, anf the fourth being blue and fenders from a different year car

which makes me ask, plead, grovel, think you will be able to hook me up with some 68 dart fenders?

DragginMAster: sorry, no 68 dart fenders they are very hard to find!!!!

demon seed: You live pretty close to me! I viewed your garage, I love your demon I hope mine looks as good as yours when it's done. mine's a sizzler F8 ext F8 int white stripes orig. 318 auto column, gonna be 360 or 440 4- speed. I'm an unusual guy who likes dark green w/ dark green int. Maybe give me some input on how you did your car, and how you arrived at your combination, and how it all worked out. I know they are never finished!!! Phone me @ 403-394 3730 leave msg (shiftwork) Tom. Or anyone who wants to talk mopars.

Dartnut said:
I have several good cores. prices depend on how complete you want it and shipping costs etc.... If you live within 300 miles, I could possibly deliver.

Dartnut, I'm about 400 KM straight North of you up HWY 36. I'll PM you and we can discuss what you have and what I need. :)

oldkimmer- my dad's originally from Kindersley.Sask. know any Zimmers or any Doups? I'm a Zimmer.

OldVart- I'm new to computers I just got mine a month ago, I'm not sure how to P.M. someone properly! phone me @ 403-394-3730 leave me a message,I work shiftwork. Thanx, Sid....... Tom. P.S. I looked at the map and you are N.E of Red Deer, right?

-
Back