Dash knobs and bezels

-

DavidW

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the knobs and bezels listed in Classic Industries for the B-bodies will work for my 68 Dart? They look the same. The headlight knob with shaft looks correct and the switch that goes with it shows the same part number for 62-76 A body and71-74 B body. Any ideas on the ignition switch bezel ? Thanks for any help you can give.

I noticed that the knobs on the dash of a 66 B body looks the same as my Dart. I think they will fit, because it is just too expensive to make different switches for the different cars.

Don't know about 68 but 67 coronet and dart use many of the same dash parts etc. So it is not unreasonable.

Last edited:
66 and 67 B is The same. I really can't remember if my 68 Coronet parts were the same. If they don't charge you a brutal amount for shipping why not just pick some up and see if they're the same? Or better yet have the vendor give you exact measurements on the length of the shaft and then measure yours and see if it's the same?

Thanks. Yes I'm going to give them a call. I may buy the stuff and see if it fits. My car sat not too far from the ocean, so all the chrome has a fine "rash".

Thanks. Yes I'm going to give them a call. I may buy the stuff and see if it fits. My car sat not too far from the ocean, so all the chrome has a fine "rash".

Did you ever purchase the new knobs? How did they work and look?

Did you ever purchase the new knobs? How did they work and look?
Yes I made the purchase and they worked, and look great. My original light know in my 68 had no script, and the repo says "Lights" which was fine with me. Not sure why Classic Ind. doesn't list them for Darts.

-
Back