Daughter in law & 3 of my grandchildren in a Wreck

-
wow lucky to be alive. Glad they will be ok. prayers sent for speedy recovery

That Suburban did a great job protecting your daughter and grandchildren. I am also Happy to see everyone is doing nicely. Prayers on the way for your family that they continue a speedy recovery.

When I opened the thread and saw the picture of the truck I was expecting the worse when I started to read the post... thank god they're all alright, because by the looks of it, it could have been MUCH worse. Definitely had a guardian angel nearby!

Yes, a parents worst nightmare!!!! So absolutly glad there were only minor injuries!!!

I was at work a few years back & had my daughter call and tell me she got sucked across the yellow line by slush on the road & had a head on with the granddaughter in the car. Very scary for sure. Thank God, no one was hurt very bad at all in that one.

My prayers are with you all for a speedy recovery!

There had to be Guardian Angels on every wheel and around each person big and little! My heart and prayers to all of your family, and speedy recovery for all.
Tim

Glad to hear they're doing alright and that God protected them all. Prayers sent to your family for a quick recovery.

Yah seat belts and car seats can be a pain in the ***, and a lot of us older guys managed to get this far without them. But you can't deny their value. Thank God their all okay, hope they recover quickly.

Thank Godeveryone is ok. I am paranoid every time my family gets in a car. You just never know.

-
Back