David Vizard, Uncle Tony's garage, Unity motorsport. Mission impossible Dodge 302 Head porting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you jealous or just envious... I Can't figure it out..or care to.
I do know you're on one hand saying to stay on topic, like the other sceen name as well.. yet you're bringing up some other thread as if it's relevant to the topic.. which is not about porting 302 heads.. it's about building a 318 engine and that just happens to be one of the parts involved in it. I swear..lol if you liked that connecting rod up your keister as much as you like that 302 head up there.. you would be saying this topic was about those connecting rods.
They can make some power after you put 'a couple grands time' port/valve work into them..but ultimately they aren't going to make 9's or support any 4" arm motors full potential...so that limits usage and puts them in a small box...318 or less cid unless your building a truck motor and aim for mpg's ...now remember the comment about CFM battle... that's all you're doing. That's you buddy... caught up in a flow number.
"Tiny port flows 240 cfm"
Let's break that down..
"Tiny port"=actually @/over 150cc now
"240 cfm"= what a bowl blended 1.88 j head does.

Not much wow factor left after it reaches the same size as a better flowing head. No more tiny, tiny.
Yawn...Keep them coming, we may get to 50 pages.

RB,
The 'smarter' person who claimed the switch to PVA was NOT emissions related was shown to be WRONG....like you.....so many times. Shrinker & Tuner are your heroes......& nowhere, repeat nowhere, does either of them, or Taylor, or Larew, or Smith repeat your bullshit that a larger MAB starts the main system sooner.

Meanwhile, we wait.......& wait or the non-existent 'math' you claim that allows an engine to be built that does not require 30* of idle timing.
Just full of bullshit.
I'm sure that 'maths" is sitting right next to "his dyno" which is right next to his "on again, off again" Ignore button.
What I like is how he always seems to project his own attitude onto someone else.
Oh well, it's his blood pressure I guess.

I would like to hear some examples of cars and what they do run, and what the heads flows, like i have been this fast with a heads that flowed 200 @ .500 lift.

I would like to hear some examples of cars and what they do run, and what the heads flows, like i have been this fast with a heads that flowed 200 @ .500 lift.
I wish I would have flowed mine. I haven't ran it at the strip.

With around 10-10.5:1 240@fifty .500-.550 lift with appropriate intake & exhaust about 1.9 hp per cfm

Polishing turds? could be..
But, it does seem to be upsetting a few, that's for sure.

:rofl:

Here is the 318 Dual Plane intake they have selected.

20230110_195425.jpg

Charles did some flow tests on it and removed that bung that's sticking up.

Now he is going to start reworking it.

His comment: I have a lot of grinding to do.

I should have issued a trigger warning when I posted the thread.......
Well, as they make flow bench's easier to build, you're going to get more "Saturday Night " porters come out of the woodwork with some sort of inferiority complex.
:rofl:

Only 6 more postings, then this thread will hit the magic number of 1000 posts.

Seems to be getting a lot of interest.

318 4.jpg

Heart shaped chambers, that may be why people love them?

☆☆☆☆☆

From those that aren't interested.........

As the saying goes: "There is no such thing as bad PR", good PR or bad PR it is all stiring up a lot of interest.

In turn the online veiwership goes up, then the algorithms get ahold of it and send it out (recommend) to other automotive people that will be interested in veiwing it.

On Charles's last video "First look at the Dual Plane intake", the veiws are at 2,300 in just the first 8 hours and it is growing fast.

20230111_034120.jpg

Screenshot_20230111-034509_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230111-034441_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230111-034324_Gallery.jpg

Here is the link to the: "First Look at the Dual Plane Intake" ^^^.

2,400 veiws now and counting.

☆☆☆☆☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back