Decisions Have Consequences

-

nm9stheham

Reaction score
Not a good idea to go driving on the beach as a hurricane approaches. This is supposedly live from Myrtle Beach:

A friend of ours who stayed in MB for the storm sent a link a while ago. The idiot drove it out on the beach at 38th avenue last night, and got stuck. Locked the car and got out and left it. On top of the total loss of a newer Jeep, he will be facing a hefty fine. MBPD don't play! The storm is going by Myrtle Beach right now.....so the Jeep may be gone!

If you look on a site called Oregon Inlet Idiots (based on the Outer Banks and darned good site), you'll see plenty of pix like this. Eventually, if the vehicle is not pulled out, it has the potential work its down in the sand and sink out of sight. I like this:

Yep...

00BD1ED6-7DB7-4457-A420-2184E81E4EA7.jpeg

People are bout stupid sometimes.

Not a good idea to go driving on the beach as a hurricane approaches. This is supposedly live from Myrtle Beach:

Looks like a normal day at Pismo Beach/Oceano Dunes ORV Park. :rofl:
The outlaw tow truck drivers would take their 4x4 tow trucks and tear up the exit ramp to make more tow money. We put the tow rope on our 4x4s and tow stuck folks out for free :rolleyes:. The looks we used to get :rofl:. If they got stuck in the creek crossing they had to hook it up themselves cuz I wasn't wadin' in after them for free

I think when the storms come a lot of people who are upside down do that.
That way it's a total loss. And they can get a new ride. Saw it all the time when I was still working in the dealership.

-
Back