Del is getting a new girl and she is trying to kill the old guy

-
I certainly don't know your plans, but, this would be a great way to get back "into" an A-body even if only temporarily. You still have a bunch of work to do the, 67 I believe, Dart. Heck if this is as good as it looks............Heck ya! I'm a Scamp guy too. "Everybody has a Dart!" :)
Hey!
Whaddaya mean ''everybody has a Dart''?
Like it's a bad thing??????
Just kidding, George!
I like 'em all even if a Scamp was a modified Dart from the factory with a cheap Plymouth front clip, I like 'em too..............

This winter , so far , we are under the average snow fall and way above average ice . We are 864ft elevation and about 50 miles south of Mt Washington . It was -27*there yesterday with winds 100mph+ . Love your new Scamp BTW. Here we call it "Wicked Pissah". take care .

And then if you don’t pull it inside it will rain continually. Want to make it get cold and stay that way? Put it inside of an unheated structure... quickest way to make it get pretty outside is to immobilize it inside of a heated garage with barely enough room to breathe with a vehicle inside of it. It’s governed by the same principle of dropping something under hood and it going to the most inaccessible place under or within the vehicle...
Murphys law

Yes Del, most of us wish we had many of our cars back. Kim
I use to wish I could buy my first car back. Then in January, I did.

8D6F5FBE-0FC4-409C-B74E-E47A8971B3C7.jpeg

-
Back