Delta Air Lines

-

fl 71

Reaction score
Since Lori and I sold our RV any trips more than a days drive we now fly. Just when you think customer service is dead someone has to come along and prove you wrong. Have been flying with Delta Air for the last year and must say they really do it right. Super helpful and friendly staff. From check in to departure they are actively seeking customers to ask if they need any help rather than the frustrating opposite. Realize they might be a few bucks more but well worth it. Just my .02

I have flown Delta for over 18 years and at one point I was Platinum on Skymiles. I flew on over 100 flights for business during 2010 and all were on Delta. I like their service.

I have 2.3 Million miles with Delta. Started in 1997. They all get it wrong, but they get it wrong way way less.

I just flew round trip to honalulu with the wife and 2 other couples.Yes delta does it better than most.I enjoyed the flight and Hawaii was beautiful.................................jeff

I have 2.3 Million miles with Delta. Started in 1997. They all get it wrong, but they get it wrong way way less.
I'll agree with that. I don't fly anymore so it doesn't matter.
However I stopped using Delta after around 2010.
Only takes one bad experience for me to go to another comp any for my business.

-
Back