Demon at the bodyshop

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I stopped in yesterday to see how things were progressing. There were no surprises when he started working on it so he is ahead of schedule. Here is are some pics.

Jack

Do I have to join to see pic I think Coyote Jake

I think you might have to Mike. Don't worry, it's free and it's a good spot. Evilscamp, onehellofadart and I are all members there.

Jack

OldVart said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, it keeps rejecting my login credentials, even though I know they are correct.
I was having the same problem. May be Outlaw deleted accounts that havent been used in awhile.

Yeah I see that. Looks like he deleted all the old threads with it ?

Jack, is there another way we can see your progress pics? I need all the encouragement I can get right now! Besides, yours was in progress way before mine. I'd like to see how see looks.

Made the changes John, now you can see. I was at the shop again today to give him some paint codes. He was much farther along but I didn't have my camera with me.

Jack

Very cool Jack.... VERY cool! Your shooting it FM3, right?

I hope to be driving it May 15th this year. After the paint is done I only have to put the interior back in and put the chrome back on. Plus a bunch of little stuff.

John,
It is going to be 2000 Viper Red with the 72 Demon stripe package in black. That is the one that has the curved stripes on the hood. The black on the hood will be PPG #DCC-9355 if my memory serves me right.

Jack

Jack, here's a 2000 Viper Red sample to whet your appetite. I painted this little mower for one of my buddies last summer. :thumbup: I'm thinking of putting the same colour on my Vart but wanted to see it first hand before I made the final decision, so I bought a pint and squirted it on this little darlin'. :)

P8060023 (Small).JPG

I was just out to see the Demon again. I will have a couple of pics tonight. I made the right choice of red. He had the underside of the hood and trunklid done. That red with the black stripes is going to look real good.

It is amazing watching this guy work. He is like that Sonic Hedgehog in the video games, he just never stops.

Jack

I'm jealous, I wish I could get started on the Duster but I hit a snag with the current project :cussing: I wish I could work like Sonic, not some tired old man :sleepy3: That is going to look sweet, I can't wait to see the end result, hopefully I will be ready to start by the time you are finished, it will inspire me :thumbup:

Some more pics that I took today. The red in the pics isn't even close to how red it really is, at least on my screen.

Jack

He's really making good progress there Jack. That Viper Red will change hues with very minor lighting changes, that's one of the reasons I really like it. And you're right, it's an eyeball scorcher colour when you're looking at it on the vehicle, as opposed to the computer screen. :)

-
Back