Demon rear spring height

-
I understand that the shakel position is OK, but the constant clicking is annoying :-( The problem wasn't with the original 5-ply springs, nor with the Espo, 6-ply, stock high. Then I installed the Hotchkis, and that's it notices that the shaker hits the chassis, so back to the Espo and lowering blocks installed, the problem remains, but I don't understand why. It worked without the lowering blocks, but the blocks don't change anything on the spring? I'm already thinking to reinstall the original leaf springs. Have 1.08 TB in front, Sway Bar Hellwig front and rear, Bilstein Shocks front and rear. Does anyone have any tips for me? :) Or have experience with other leaf springs which lower the car by about 1.5 inches without blocks ?:)

View attachment 1715990025

View attachment 1715990026

View attachment 1715990027

View attachment 1715990028

View attachment 1715990029
I run Hotchkiss springs. Without actually measuring it, I'd say I have about 1/2-5/8" space between the shackle and the framerail. It looks very similar to what you have. I don't have any problems with mine.

I had the same "problems" with the rear height on my Duster. I had the original tired leaf springs with coil shocks in them, bought them already. I liked the height, but since I was redesigning the entire chassis at the front, I also wanted new springs and shock absorbers at the rear. I then decided on the Espo, 6 layers, floor height. Built in, frightening! Way too high:-( Then I bought the Hotchkis, installed them, they fit, exactly the height I wanted, but I had the problem that the shakers pointed too much towards the rear, and the shakers hit the chassis with the slightest bump. So I bought 1.5" lowering blocks and put the Espo back in. The height is absolutely fine, but I don't have much space between the shaker and the chassis here either, almost like the springs are too long. Spacers are not installed on the front hangers. The Espo should be a little tick softer, I'm not that much of a fan of lowering blocks. Does anyone know of an alternative spring? Otherwise I'll ask Espo if the 5 layers are also 1.5" lower :)

View attachment 1715976731

View attachment 1715976732

View attachment 1715976733
1st picture is stock ? And 2nd picture is 1.5 ?

-
Back