............Did I or Didn't I get screwed over.....

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
............First off let me say it wasn't on this site....the ad reads b/n sb mopar fuel pump, fits 64-81.... so I bought a brand new small block mopar fuel pump......he didn't have a pic up and i didn't ask 4 a as i know what 1 looks like.......I got an AC DELCO pump of unknown origin...WTF........kim........

Can you ask him if it was a misstake first then call him call him a thief.

You got had sorry thatsss how i see it.There 2 different looks.Or this guy ddi know what he had.:boxing:

Are you saying it's not new, it's not actually a pump for a Mopar small block, or that you're freaking out because it was made by Delco?

.............It is jiffy markered on the box..........it is totally the AC shape with a longer arm, it kinda matches up with a buick or pontiac late 50s early 60s pump.......i was totally suprised by it being an AC pump.....i dont have a factory pump to compare it yet........i sent him a message, so far nothing, will give him alittle more time.........kim.........

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS without piccers (and part numbers)

0.jpg

I sell AC Delco parts at my store. They make a full line of parts for domestic and foreign vehicles. Of course our inventory is mostly GM but at one point we only sold the Delco brand for ignition, shock and starters and alternators. 41354 is the part # currently showing for your application. 6971 is discontinued, I would have to check the old catalogs to see what it fits. If his ad states it was a "mopar brand" fuel pump, then you got misled. If it says it's a fuel pump for a mopar, then you were not misled.

6971 is indeed AC's number for the small block pump.

I sell AC Delco parts................. 41354 is the part # currently showing for your application. 6971 is discontinued...................

Once upon a time AC/ Delco was considered to be good stuff. I can't say either way anymore. Buying an AC/ Delco pump is no different than going to ANY parts store and buying whatever replacement brand they sell IN SO FAR AS this is a replacement pump, pure and simple.

-
Back