Did some garage burnouts for my 50th Birthday party

-

MobileCustoms

Reaction score
Here's a few videos of some of the redneck fun we had in my garage on Saturday night!
Actually popped some of the concrete cream off the top surface in the floor in a few spots. My neighbor friend joined in with his '64 Fairlane.

Thanks to FABO for helping me line up a couple of sacrificial sbp wheels & tires for my fish.

Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQJikXYatns&feature=share&list=UUnOKprok9gXfWuBh1Qn2IRg"]50th Bday Burnout From another angle - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh4XhudaeTw&feature=share&list=UUnOKprok9gXfWuBh1Qn2IRg&index=1"]'64 Ford Fairlane and '67 Barracuda Epic Driveway Burnouts - YouTube[/ame]

Very cool :glasses7: :burnout: :cheers:

Fish sounds mean, I really like that 64 Ford too :headbang:

We sure know how to have fun here in MN :happy1:

Ha! That's Good. Had to be a empty beer cooler in that garage somewhere!

I did that once, the neighbors called the fire department:D very cool

Ha! That's Good. Had to be a empty beer cooler in that garage somewhere!

LOL..! like the folks sittn in chairs "takn er all in". Was there a burp'n contest that followed? Anyways, happy B-day!

You shouldn't be doing burnouts at your age!! LOL!!! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Cool !

(cough cough choke)

I gota step outside

(wheeze gasp choke)

and get some clean air

(cough)

You shouldn't be doing burnouts at your age!! LOL!!! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thank goodness summit doesn't ask to see our AARP card. I walk up to the counter and guy would just look at me and say sorry we don't sell line lock for wheelchairs :protest:. Happy Birthday My wifes birthday was yesterday 39 and holding. :glasses7:

LOL I enjoyed the show! Happy Birthday..........tmm

Just 'cos you grow older, doesn't mean you have to grow up. Love it. Happy 50.

Steve

Them Damm kids and their hot rods. When will they grow up. lol

Thanks for the birthday wishes, it was definitely a good time! As far as liquor goes, there was plenty but I held off until after the burnouts, just in case cops showed up, which they did not...somehow.

Everyone's got their own way of dealing with the 5-0 birthday. This was mine. Right after that I went and played a gig with my band and the place was packed. Couldn't have hoped for a better birthday!

And.... I got the sacrificial tires and rims from a local FABO member. :prayer:

Recycling at it's best!

Attachments

• GarageBurnout1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 198
  • GarageBurnout2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 180
-
Back