Different/interesting ways to say I QUIT

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Well, I am sick and tired of my job and am ready to get a new one. What are some interesting, memorable ways to say I QUIT?

And this one DOES deserve that. He's a total asshat. I can't wait to be done with this place. In July, I will be leaving here.

I don't like to burn bridges, give them your notice & leave.
Someone could reference him at a later date, even he isn't listed on your application.

It won't flush...... And the running water will wash some of the cement out of it.........

Lay a nice turd, flush, and hold the handle to get as much foam as you can down there!

Take his chair apart and hide some shrimp in the metal tube part. Sign him up for his own subscription of the Watchtower. Tie a big *** zip tie to his driveline. Fill the dash vents of his car/truck with blue chalk for a chalk line.

For starters.

Ask your boss how many vacation days you have accrued, not counting tomorrow.

or...

If he asks you a questions give him an obviously wrong answer. When he asks what the heel you're talking about, you simply inform him that you can say anything you like on your last day.

or...

Call in sick and ask how many sick days you have built up,:D
and when he ask how long are you going to be away from work??
tell him as long as it takes to remove your boot from his @$$ :D

:eek:ops: Just Joking :D I don't like burning bridges ether8-) Just tell him you need some time to take care of some things and say good day eh!!!:glasses7:

I think Johnny said it best.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2_4K_u4p1I"]Johnny Paycheck - Take this job and shove it.. - YouTube[/ame]

All I can say is, I hope to 'ELL you have a "fer sure" damn good "next" job lined up with a written contract that says, "ya, you work here."

I've worked for some asshats. I've damn near walked off the job a few times. The only bridges I burned were the two asshats that went out of business, later on.

X2 My motto is "The best time to look for a new job is when you already have one"

All of these are very interesting. Personally, I feel the best thing to do, is your best right up until the time you leave. I have always done that, as it is my work history, and reputation on the line. Most bosses, do not realize fully what they have in an employee, until they are no longer there. Show them what they have lost. Several of my former employers have tried to re-hire me.

never burn a bridge man, it might bite you in the ***.
Unless you won the lottery, then you can tell him to go F%^K himself

Forget it !

Burn him and he might burn you for the rest of your life.

What if he calls your new boss? You may be gone from there too !
If they don't fire you, you'll be on the short list.

If they change their mind about hiring you, and choose one of the many other applicants, how will you get another job ????? In this economy !
Big hole in your referencees.

We all go through bad bosses. Don't let him know he got you.

Move on and up and never look back.

-
Back