Digi-tails for demons. :)

-
Maybe by the time my car has the body work and paint done they'll have em for 72 Duster's.

Still waiting on ours. Dad sent them a set of original housings and lenses over 2 years ago for them to use to design their kit off of and in return they would send us them back along with a set of the LED lights. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel!

I got mine in the mail a week or two ago. I bench tested them this week and they look good, but it'll be awhile before they see the road.
-Jon

Damn I'm waiting them for 73-76 Duster. I offered to send lenses and buckets and heard nothing back.

Riddler

Have them on my dart. About a year after I bought them I had the driver side one go bad. Emailed them they responded right away. Said for me to send it to them they fixed it and sent it back no cost to me.
They work great.

How does this work? Do you replace the back reflector that held the bulbs with the circuit board? What about the backup lights which are part of the back reflector too?

Is that $199 /pr?

Pretty bad ***! To bad they don't include the same style LED board for the reverse lights.. love the 69 Charger video in the link also!

Still waiting for one's for a '68 Dart. I'd imagine the housing of the '69 couldn't be too different though.

that looks like a slick light upgrade, For my 73 duster I bought a LED trailer light kit, shaved the plastic so the array was round, and siliconed it right in the middle of the tail light housing......for maybe $50? plus an electronic signal relay....

-
Back