DING DING DING SOUND THE ALARM!...

-
You are just an animal!!!! Or, you hate yourself and love to self punish lol.

I think it's more like idiot than animal. Their handling of the return last year was cesspool level stuff, wrong and misleading on every level. I can only hope I'm not in for more of the same this year. These heads will get a good going-over on arrival, hopefully to get the seal of approval and joining the heap-o-parts for the Dart.

I think it's more like idiot than animal. Their handling of the return last year was cesspool level stuff, wrong and misleading on every level. I can only hope I'm not in for more of the same this year. These heads will get a good going-over on arrival, hopefully to get the seal of approval and joining the heap-o-parts for the Dart.
If those heads are on your dart before this time next year I'll eat my duster nut by bolt by tire by window...:rolleyes:...

I don't know I think fully assembled is the way to go. You get the Springs retainers seals and all the valves and everything setup.. it's quite a bit for $260...

Well, not going to make it happen this year! Back to reality and continuing work on my iron dinosaur heads (475A 360 H.D. Truck) I've been chipping away at...

I like to pair up my cam to the springs I’m using and I use Comp 10 degree retainers and keepers so way spend money on parts I’m not going to use.

Went back and grabbed some 1.60 valves @5.011.
Unfortunately Speedmaster doesn't have 1.94's @5.011 length ... so i picked some up from Speedway. Bought the super duty +.100's.
I've decided the kiss method on those would be the best approach. Should be a winner.

Not if you're a dumb dumb like dentaldart and tell your wife first! Or at all! LOL...
I have a separate bank account for such occasions! Haha nah im just kidding I tell my wife everything but I do have my own personal account thats mine and I can use for whatever. I work 72 hours a week and support a family of 5 with one income I think I deserve that lol.

-
Back