Dinner tonight

-
:worthles:

HAHA I finally get to pull this card on the big guy himself ROFL

seriously though ......what did you have?

Glad you had something nice, bossman. I thought I had some left over chicken and rice. But it was left over stuffed bell pepper instead. Oh well. At least the cats are here.

Glad you had something nice, bossman. I thought I had some left over chicken and rice. But it was left over stuffed bell pepper instead. Oh well. At least the cats are here.

Please don't eat your cats, even if you are still hungry.

OOppps - there ya go

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

well that looks pretty fancy ...makes mine look like look like lunch with Joe Dirt on the patio.

a hamburger smothered in green chili Mexican style

Attachments

• CIMG2860.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 233
Please don't eat your cats, even if you are still hungry.

I meant for company. Kitty had to work both jobs today so I am home by myself.....cept for the cats.

I was going to start me a thread but look's like JoeyC has one going tonight :cheers:

My Dinner tonight :glasses7: Tender loin (pork), Baby red potatoes, Mushrooms
and Cabbage :colors:
We had a great day and evening alone on the hill today just Treva and I :happy1:

Today on the hill.. :eek:ccasion: Left overs will go good with eggs for breakfast
with an omelet tomorrow morning ,then some jim dandy BBQ for us for dinner :cheers:

You can't see the cabbage and mushrooms :cool: or a fished product :banghead: I got to enjoying myself and mowed the yard and enjoyed a couple :drinkers::drinkers: so :-$ don't tell anyone :iconbigg:
The hill was quite and all you could hear was Billy White or S.R.V and my lawn mower :rock::rock:

Attachments

• July 2013 Grandma 018.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 208
  • July 2013 Grandma 021.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 215
  • July 2013 Grandma 030.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 203
well that looks pretty fancy ...makes mine look like look like lunch with Joe Dirt on the patio.

a hamburger smothered in green chili Mexican style

Dang !! That looks good Raini :colors:

Is That Pork or Chicken Joey ? Looks good :blob::cheers:

I went to the fridge and took a picture of the finished product, I had to have another bite :D

Attachments

• July 2013 Grandma 050.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 210
  • July 2013 Grandma 051.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 211
joey that looks like ........ never mind .............

i think i want to hang with mike hes cookin stuff i know what it is lol

-
Back