directions for the 1st annual "FORABODIESONLY"CAR

-

BOSS VEGA V8

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
directions from i 84 west (new york, new jersey etc)

684 to 84 east into connecticut, exit 5 end of ramp go down hill to light.then go straight (rte37)1 mile at 4th light bear left(theres a shopping center in front of you)after bearing left go about another mile to your 3rd light make a right onto JENETTE RD(theres a little drive thru dairy mart on the corner)go up jenette and take the 2nd left onto MABLE AVE folow mable ave to the end, at that point you will come to a stop sign which is where MABLE AVE tees with EAST PEMBROKE RD go through the stop sign and right up my driveway. adress is 47 east pembroke rd

directions from i 84 east (easten ct mass rhode island etc)

i 84 to exit 6 at end of ramp take a right go 100 feet to the next light bear left(theres a shopping center in front of you)after bearing left go about another mile to your 3rd light make a right onto JENETTE RD(theres a little drive thru dairy mart on the corner)go up jenette and take the 2nd left onto MABLE AVE folow mable ave to the end(a short neighborhood rd) to a stop sign which is where MABLE AVE tees with EAST PEMBROKE RD go through the stop sign and right up my driveway. adress is 47 east pembroke rd

A few questions
1) Hows the parking there, enough room
2) Do the neighbors mind loud cars
3) How many people are you expecting there
4) Who is bringing what, we need a contribution post
5) Do we still plan on heading to Marcus later on
6) Was there mention about bands and kegs somewhere

We should probably start a clean post giving details

definatly enough parking, ive got 2 acres of field.as for the noise theres never a problem with the neighbors since they all have atleast 2 acres of property.no bands, thats for the party we have at the end of august. we plan on heading to marcus between 5:00 / 6:00 . i think we should get adam to start a post so people can let us know if they are coming and what they want to bring.at my big summer bashes theres usualy between 300 and 500 people there.

-
Back