Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan Haun

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
All,

I have a disassembled 360 magnum block with heads, valvetrain, pistons, connecting rods, cam, harmonic dampener, and flexplate. There is no crank. This engine came with the duster I purchased two years ago. The heads have some surface rust. I was told by the previous owner that they were magnafluxed and had no cracks. The block has been hot tanked and cam bearings have been installed. The block will probably need bored or at least honed(there is some pitting?). I have the rockers, lifters, push rods, pistons, piston rods, and some other random stuff.

I would love to trade the above for 340 parts. I need a electronic ignition, radiator, pulley set, etc...

I am located in central Illinois. I will not ship the block.

Thanks,

- Logan

20170805_161827_resized.jpg

View attachment 1715154013

20170805_173758_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Would you please post some pictures of the headers?
if they are in fact $600 headers, they might be Doug's or even TTI's.
You might be better off using them in your build and selling off the rest...........

Would you please post some pictures of the headers?
if they are in fact $600 headers, they might be Doug's or even TTI's.
You might be better off using them in your build and selling off the rest...........

After you post I went down and took a good look at the headers and it looks like they will bolt right up to the heads I have. For some reason I thought that magnum headers wouldn't bolt onto LA heads - apparently I was wrong.

Thanks for the response.

- Logan

Glad i could help.
I find that sometimes i run across a part that fits what i'm working on and i have it already but forgot about it or thought it was for something else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back