Discount Tire Story

-

fl 71

Reaction score
Just when you think customer service is dead someone has to come along and spoil it!
My daughters car had a nail puncher in the right rear so I took it to the Discount Tire Store here in Knoxville for repair. They did it with no appointment and when the tire was repair was completed they gave me the keys back and said "No Charge". The manager said "Just think about us when it comes time for new tires". This was not just a plug job, they removed the tire, did a patch on the inside and rebalanced the tire. Not sure if this is just this stores policy or a corporate thing but thank you Discount Tire.

My tire man has been working at Discount Tire here in Ann Arbor since high school, and has the top selling Discount Tire store in the US!! Customer service is of the highest priority there, and there is just no beating his price on tires!! Even the other Discount Tire stores in my area can't believe how cheap he sells me tires for!! That's why all my friends want me to hook them up with tires!!! I'll shop at no other tire store!!!

The only guys I let touch my tires! Customer service is awesome:finga:

Dave,

-
Back