Do Mopars with High Impact colors bring more money?

-
That's because that is an ugly car
I would not say they are Ugly. I have seen some pretty cool looking 73's. You just have to slip the bumpers in a couple inches.

MissileMan_Feature.jpg

s-l500.jpg

So my 69 FB is in W1 always thought I would keep it but now think I might switch to a white pearl.

If you going to have a loud MOPAR. Might as well have a loud color. Not like you want to blend in!

Part of the musclecar era. All three had vibrant colors with wild names, but if my memory serves me correctly, Mother Mopar pushed the limits of the day. There has been some "out there" colors again, but on econo boxes that are just dated by that color in 5 years. There are some that are drop dead gorgeous like the Mazda Soul Red Crystal. They have had the Soul Red for something like 8 years now and have come up with a more burgundy red for introduction. Very classy color to move up market with.

Everyone has their favorite color (s) and the ones they HATE!
After a guy ( or lady) has owned a few old cars, then maybe the desire for "arrest me red" evaporates!??
I love "sleeper" colors. I have had all the high impacts over the decades.
But, my wife tells me I am "strange' sometimes!!!!
No way!
A very intelligent friend of my father said you can generally get away driving a few MPH over the speed limit with a quiet exhaust. Applies to stand out paint and chrome blowers sticking out of the hood. Catches cops eyes and ears as well as everyone else. A plain jane catches no one's attention, until you go by in MIB red button mode.

it might , but I prefer Black , my Dart is Slime green thaś the way it came so it stays . if I were younger Id paint it stealth black

^^And so my latest project will get its oem paint color...turkey turd tan!!!!!! :poke:
:poke::thumbsup::steering:

I won't lie in that my car is not exactly my color preference lol.... But that's how it came and to do a color change correctly is a daunting task in my world. I've done it on 2 cars and ain't looking to do the third.... So dull and drab it is. Ironically, if someone with the right bank rolls likes the color then I guess it's worth more to them than a high impact color because let's face it, you rarely see what I have, period....

I see people talking about the poor ol' 73 and up A body's. They don't seem to catch a break. Me personally, I like them and wouldn't change a thing. But there is a very popular A body I would never want just because of the Front end. Just like women, it's all in the eyes of the beholder. But if you have any of the old iron, who cares, enjoy it while you can.....

JW

Image1202142934.jpg

-
Back