-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haugland J

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Been looking for my first car on craigslist for a little over 8 months now with no luck so I'm trying this. I am hoping to get a 1965 or 66 dodge dart or a 1962 dodge lancer, I would like them to be the GT versions as well. Since this would be my first car I am not looking for anything pristine, just a daily driver, I will consider project cars if they are rust free. The closer to Washington state the better, you can email me at [Email removed by staff] or just reply to this thread and we can talk.

Thanks.

Been looking for my first car on craigslist for a little over 8 months now with no luck so I'm trying this. I am hoping to get a 1965 or 66 dodge dart or a 1962 dodge lancer, I would like them to be the GT versions as well. Since this would be my first car I am not looking for anything pristine, just a daily driver, I will consider project cars if they are rust free. The closer to Washington state the better, you can email me at [Email removed by staff] or just reply to this thread and we can talk.

Thanks.
Welcome to FABO. Somebody posted a 62 Lancer 2 door hardtop on here a few days back. Check cars for sale ads.

There has been a nicely restored '62 hardtop Lancer on the Los Angeles Craigslist recently. Saw the car at Spring Fling in person and it was very nicely done cosmetically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back