Dodge Demon owners getting goodies in the mail...

-

Kern Dog

Build your car to handle.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool stuff. You think Ferd or Chebby does this stuff for their enthusiasts ??

As much as they cost, they should send out hot chicks with happy endings.

As much as they cost, they should send out hot chicks with happy endings.
As much as Chrysler dealers are over charging for them, above msrp, "which is s a joke to start with", they should "dealers" give a $5000 rebate to anyone that buys any hellcat from them !
I`ve owned about 12 mopars over the yrs. and have never got even a key chain from them. Or anybody else as far as that goes ~

As much as Chrysler dealers are over charging for them, above msrp, "which is s a joke to start with", they should "dealers" give a $5000 rebate to anyone that buys any hellcat from them !
I`ve owned about 12 mopars over the yrs. and have never got even a key chain from them. Or anybody else as far as that goes ~

I bought a ford from a Chrysler dealer and they gave me a t shirt.

Careful what you wish for, the dodge demon is an Italian car, so they would send you Italian chicks and they are hairier then chewbaca

That sounds like experience to me.

I bought a Town and Country, and they sent me a recall notice, does that count? It wasnt boxed though, but if they sent all of 'em at once, they would have been.

Cool! But it didn't look like your dog was very impressed...

I gotta say, was anyone else slightly annoyed that the lady kept saying "I wonder how they knew we have both". seems like a very obvious humblebrag.

Careful what you wish for, the dodge demon is an Italian car, so they would send you Italian chicks and they are hairier then chewbaca
That would just take us back to 1970 when the 1st Demons were out. Did ya ever see the pic of Jackie O it was a forest.

-
Back