Dodge King Daytona is the most powerful muscle car you can buy

-
I know it's not electric. Look at my first comment. I don't like it because it's the same old body style we've had for so long.
Yeah more just trying to help the others to read what OP was posting about, not you individually

Yeah more just trying to help the others to read what OP was posting about, not you individually
I gotchya.....we did kinda sidetrack it. Sorry bout that.

The amount of people in this thread that STILL think the article is about an electric vehicle is hilarious. Ignore the Challenger video guys, scroll down to the Charger

Ya poorly laid out article for sure. and agreed.....not a great looking car compared to the challenger body.

That was the first I'd seen of the Charger Jailbreak linked in that ad.

I think they hired some of Harley's ****-binned marketing people.

Jailbreak? What's next? Challenger 'Brawndo'?

That was the first I'd seen of the Charger Jailbreak linked in that ad.

I think they hired some of Harley's ****-binned marketing people.

Jailbreak? What's next? Challenger 'Brawndo'?
The FUEL MUTILATOR

When cars go electric I'll stop being a brand loyalist at that point.

I know that they're purchasing everything at that point, so it won't matter much.

4 wheels n a motor man. Dont care. Gimme one of those 69-71 lincoln mark III and a felt friggin hat man...Ill rock that ****. dont care.
Yes sir. I'll take this one.
THE CAR.jpg

I'm actually OK with the same platform and body style. Makes finding parts easier and cheaper when I needs them. Better support from aftermarket too. I'm okey with the 2023 300 basically being the reissued SRT too. It's a neat car and I would proudly own one.

What movie was this from? I remember we played with a band called 'Severhead' and they played with that movie on a screen behind them. Total surreal experience with enough whiskey on board.[/QUOTE

" The Car"

see the link below

If you can make it sound like a tie fighter from star wars I'm in

Good Point.... just like RailSounds from Lionel..... you could probably plug in an aftermarket chip and make it Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang if you so choose....

-
Back