Does anybody have a clue what wheels these dog dish fit?

-

xLURKxDOGx

"An angel fat, at satan's feast"
Reaction score
I found these and ASSUMED they were for 15” wheel and to my dismay after purchasing a set or 15x6.5 factory wheels they are way bigger. I’ve seen the on 66/67 chargers and assumed they were normal 15” wheels? Where am I going wrong? Anyone point on a set or a year or body style to find these on?

Thanks,
Jake

F32EB338-56B1-4E6A-B101-018ADC7A151E.jpeg

I found these and ASSUMED they were for 15” wheel and to my dismay after purchasing a set or 15x6.5 factory wheels they are way bigger. I’ve seen the on 66/67 chargers and assumed they were normal 15” wheels? Where am I going wrong? Anyone point on a set or a year or body style to find these on?

Thanks,
Jake

View attachment 1715357181
Dodge D100

10'' are 66 and earlier.Not sure maybe 67. 68 up take the 9''dog dish.

Those aren't going to fit any aftermarket wheel you can buy now, as far as I know. But there are '66 and earlier rims around if you are patient you can find them. Places like Stockton Wheel (which are gone) could take the old school rim centers and put them in new rims for custom widths, since the old ones were mostly very narrow.

Those hubcaps look correct for a 65-67 B and C body with 14" steel rims.
Really? I would have thought 15” for sure by the size of them. That would make sense since I saw them on a 67 Hemi Charger.
I know where a set of early 14” is. Thanks for your help.

Jake

Dodge D100
What year? I was going to put them on my 72 d100 but they cam from the factory with 15” wheels and as far as what others have suggested they’re for 14” wheels.

Jake

I had some of those on my 66 dodge polara, also had a 66 coronet with them. You have to have the earlier wheel with the larger center to use them

They work on 14 inch or 15 inch wheels with the large center. They are like the later hubcaps, where wheel diameter doesn't matter, it's all about the size of the center

20190630_155251.jpg

20190630_155300.jpg

I had some of those on my 66 dodge polara, also had a 66 coronet with them. You have to have the earlier wheel with the larger center to use them

They work on 14 inch or 15 inch wheels with the large center. They are like the later hubcaps, where wheel diameter doesn't matter, it's all about the size of the center

View attachment 1715357218

View attachment 1715357219
Excellent! Thanks for the heads up.

Jake

Its all in the size of the center , very true. I have those centers , brand new to accept the 10 inch dogdish hubcap. These are just the center part of the wheel , made to fit a 13.25 rim shell. That is the size of most 15 inch Mopar factory wheels. PM me for more info on this. I have an ad over on B-Bodies-only.com , these centers were made for the early B-bodies..
This is my ad over on MoParts.com....
https://board.moparts.org/ubbthread...h-dog-dish-cap-wheel-centers.html#Post2412794

Frank Long
The Wheel Guy

2-back-front.jpg

Center-with-cap2.jpg

Last edited:
Really? I would have thought 15” for sure by the size of them. That would make sense since I saw them on a 67 Hemi Charger.
I know where a set of early 14” is. Thanks for your help.

Jake
68 was the first year that the Hemi cars came with 15" wheels. Not aware of any 66-67 B bodies that came with 15" wheels from the factory.

68 was the first year that the Hemi cars came with 15" wheels. Not aware of any 66-67 B bodies that came with 15" wheels from the factory.
I have no clue if it was a factory piece but it was at a fairly prestigious car show here in Fountain Hills called "Concours at the Fountain". Im not a B body guy so i just figured it must have been.

Jake

-
Back