Does anyone make a chrome rallye wheel in 15x6?

-

Inspector71

Reaction score
I tried Wheel Vintiques, their website was not very responsive and they didn't answer my email. I had the same "luck" with Specialty Wheels. I simply wanted to know if anyone makes chrome rallye wheel in 15x6? If not, I'm moving on to my second and third choices (Torque Thrust D and Keystone Klassic) which do). Thanks.

15x7 is all I could find. I'm sure they could be made, but that would get expensive.

Things must be going better for you now if you're looking for wheels?!?

Wheel vintiques sells bare wheels, you could have them chromed if you are stuck with the 15x6 size.

I found Chrome Rallye's in 15x6 on several websites and both Summit and Jeggs have the Keystone Klassic, Torq Thrust II, and a Weld and Centerline wheel in 15x6.

Brian T. Yes, for now. The State Child Social Services department sided with me, released my state and federal income tax rebates they seized and ended the garnishment on my wages ($1250 a month). They have not returned the almost $4000 they took plus I'm out the $3000 I paid the attorney. I lost $7 grand in 4 months so I'm slowly climbing out of the pit. The Attorney General sided with me and we have the case in circuit court. Asking for return of the 4k, attorney's fees, and leave me alone.

How is your project going? I am going to try the disc brake swap on my slant six 68 Barracuda. I have no idea what I'm doing but here goes. I am going to drop and roll out the K frame, (rust free California car), tear it apart, replace the control arms, ball joints, you name it, plus 15" wheel disc brake conversion and then the wheels. Later in the year, maybe spring, I might have the money to do the rear suspension and then, finally, on to the motor. By the way, do you have Centerline or Weld wheels on that Dart? I love those 5 spoke star wheels and found them in 15x6 and 15x7 to fit the Barracuda if I go that route.

That's good to hear! Good luck on your brake project, keep us posted. My wheels are Centerline Qualifiers.

My son Elias, who you met, has a collection of Mopar metal cars on a shelf in his room. Although they are B-Bodies, his prized possession is a metal sign from Classic Industries of a 68 Dart GTS. He wants a Dart when he is old enough to drive. Keep me updated on the 408. I hear that guy does great work and it'll be worth the wait. You'll be like John Milner in American Graffiti, we'll all be saying, "Brian T has got the baddest Dart in the Valley..."

-
Back