Don't Do Drugs

-
When I said everyone I didn't mean everyone has used it, far from it. Just that everyone has heard about how dangerous it is
I kinda figured. Sometimes it seems like everybody.....it certainly seems like it's everyWHERE, doesn't it?

When I had hernia surgery last Mar I was given Morphine pills to take at home. I was given 15 and I took 5 over several days. One in the morning and one at night.
After a few days I didn't need them so took them to the pharmacy to be disposed of.
Don't flush unwanted drugs down the toilet or into the garbage. If you toss them into the toilet it can get into the water supply

That's great therapy. I haven't fished in years. I really need to get back after it.
It is go sit in the bush quietly waiting for a deer reading your novel, after about half an hour of not moving and being silent the bush becomes alive around you. Have had pine marten walk down the trail in front of me not 10 ft away. Stress relief at its finest. Made even better by spending that time with my boys.

It is go sit in the bush quietly waiting for a deer reading your novel, after about half an hour of not moving and being silent the bush becomes alive around you. Have had pine marten walk down the trail in front of me not 10 ft away. Stress relief at its finest. Made even better by spending that time with my boys.
I've never hunted.....Got nothing against it, just never have. Done a good bit of fishin through the years. I need to get back at it again.

I've never hunted.....Got nothing against it, just never have. Done a good bit of fishin through the years. I need to get back at it again.
Don’t have to hunt to sit in the bush, take a camera. You’ll be amazed. But a forest reserve not a patch in a farmers field. Like I said stress relief at it’s finest.

LOL...no, go back and read post 53 in this thread a few times. You'll see it.
Lol that’s a joke that can only be written, the omission of a comma makes it. verbally that would never happen. Have to brush up on my English grammar for you guy’s LMAO.

LOL...no, go back and read post 53 in this thread a few times. You'll see it.
No, I got the joke...but I thought "good will hunting" would be funny novel for a deer to read during hunting season

Maybe I should have gone with "hunt for the red October" instead

I've never gone hunting myself either and not done much fishing. I can catch a cold faster than a fish.
I used to love going out in the wreckers and cut out windshields, You could stop and listen and hear absolutely nothing. Enjoyed doing that on a Sat. and made some good money at it

-
Back