Door/dash paint wwhere to buy?

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I have a 69 Dart with the dark green interior, Where can I buy the correct (or close) green paint for the metal part of the dash and the metal part above and below the door panel on the doors? Thanks

Take a sample(glove box lid, etc.) of each to your local Dupont paint store, or who ever the body shops in your area use. They can make up the matching color in a spray can. If your lucky,they have the color chips in store for those years, it would be even easier to pick it out from the book.

Yep, just go to your local auto paint store and they will be able to fix you right up. A friend of mine got the paing for his 69 Dart for our local store. I think there might be a paint code for it, not sure.

Totally Auto ( totallyautoinc.com ) Has a line of spray paint mixed to match factory colors. There was another company that carried spray cans like that that was called "MoPaint".... I can't remember who had it though. If I find it, I'll post it.

MoPaint didn't have a website....I bought some stuff off him at a Chrysler Classic and then ordered some stuff over the phone from him:

Rob Dorfman
Phone: 732-846-1044

The stuff I got matched perfectly.

Thanks, I'll try mopaint. I wrote totallyautoinc.com, but they said they didn't have this color.

-
Back