Status
Not open for further replies.

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a real nice set of front door panels. They fit a variety of applications so double check if they will fit your ride. Im an easy going guy who is just broke and needs some spare cash so Im willing to deal. $115 for the front set. I can bring to englishtown this weekend or chrysler carlisle if i have payment prior. Located on long island zip is 11769.

Attachments

• php3ODzlMPM.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,956
  • php9qhk9mPM.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,975
another picture that does these panels justice

Attachments

• phpdky9G8PM.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,784
Still got these panels? Do you have the plastic pieces that go above the panels?
What would they be shipped to 89701?

do you have the trim pcs. for below the rear side winow panel???
Jim

Since he has been on the board and never answered my question or Jferrel's question don't hold your breath for a response. Can't understand why people put stuff up for sale then won't answer you back when you are truly interested in the item????? :-\"

do you have the trim pcs. for below the rear side winow panel???
Jim

No sorry I dont have anything but what you see in the picture.

Since he has been on the board and never answered my question or Jferrel's question don't hold your breath for a response. Can't understand why people put stuff up for sale then won't answer you back when you are truly interested in the item????? :-\"

For some reason my control panel isnt updating itself and letting me know about new posts in this thread. So when I see no new post on subscribed threads I think that nobody is inquiring about the panels. I do apologize. Please pm me from now on so I definitely know questions are being asked and I can do my best to work with potential buyers. I apologize I just didnt know.

I believe they came off a valiant. Not sure what else they are interchangeable with.
-Joe

bump! I know someone could use these. All pm's have been replied to.

Thanks FABO

They look like 68-69 Deluxe panels. They are nice! Too bad they weren't Standard I would jump on them!

For some reason my control panel isnt updating itself and letting me know about new posts in this thread. So when I see no new post on subscribed threads I think that nobody is inquiring about the panels. I do apologize. Please pm me from now on so I definitely know questions are being asked and I can do my best to work with potential buyers. I apologize I just didnt know.-Joe

Understood Joe. Sorry I was so ruff on ya but we've had quite a few guys do that and it's really aggravating when your interested in something and can't get an answer.

dam i wish someone could use them, I would rather see them go on someones car rather than sit in my basement.

they appear to be 72 dart swinger. they look exactly like mine. i do need the drivers door due to a misguided foot when opening the door. if you still have them PM me. and i will need a close up pic of the drivers door, especially along the bottom and left side. need one of the back side to see the holes where the clips hook on. i also need the height and wide measurements to make sure. let me know here or PM and ill wait for your reply. tks Mike :)

OOPS might have spoke too soon. might be 73. send me the pics and ill compare to mine, if not too much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back