Doug's Headers Crankcase Evac Location

-

SloCar1422

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm hoping you can share some experience with where you have located the crankcase evacuation system on your Doug's D453 headers. I am installing these headers on my 360 '70 Duster drag car. I am hoping to see where you have installed the evac system in the headers to create the most clearance and best hose routing. I am thinking perpendicular to ground on the top of the collector right at the end of the primary tubes would work, but will that interfere with the transmission or starter at all?
Any pictures or advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Guys, I'm hoping you can share some experience with where you have located the crankcase evacuation system on your Doug's D453 headers. I am installing these headers on my 360 '70 Duster drag car. I am hoping to see where you have installed the evac system in the headers to create the most clearance and best hose routing. I am thinking perpendicular to ground on the top of the collector right at the end of the primary tubes would work, but will that interfere with the transmission or starter at all?
Any pictures or advice is appreciated. Thanks!
One thing I did was put solid line instead of rubber. I started out with a rubber line but it heats up and then will suck itself clothes. Kind of like a soft lower radiator hose..

-
Back