Dougs Underchasis Headers

-

valiantwagonguy

Reaction score
I bought some guy's project car a while back and in the trunk full of parts was a set of Dougs Underchasis Headers for a 64-66 A body in the box NEW ! I was planing to build up a 65 valiant 2 door sedan and use them with a 360 ,4 speed , and 8 3/4 323 rear but now I have this nice vert and I'm thinking of just making the Valiant a daily driver and selling the headers. Does anyone here have any idea what these things are worth? I saw some on e bay for aroung a grand and I just couldn't believe this.Could this be true? Thanks

Take the part number and check it on summit racing and jegs performance to be sure.Post the number so memebers can see if that style of header can be used on their ride.If you can get 50-70 cents on the dollar,you are making money,Mrmopartech

Welcome new valiantwagonguy. Sorry you got stuck with those Dougs. They are junk, they only fit a very few cars so they are not desireable at all. Send them to me and I'll throw them away for you at no charge. We like those early cars. You'll have to keep us to date on your cars. Good luck. Ray

I didn't buy them , they were in the trunk of a project car I bought from some guy getting a divorce. I got the whole ball of wax for under 500 bucks.

So I wasn't hallucinating when I saw some guy bid close to a grand for them on E bay. Well, thats good news. They aren't in the way now !

Surprising how space can magically be found when we have a little treasure to store, isn't it. Now, aren't you glad you asked about those headers here before deciding to let them go for way cheap? :)

-
Back