Drag Truck WINS Race! *and weight update

-
Looks good nice work. That's a mean sounding 318. Cant believe how a 2bbl 318 leaves a magnum 5.9 like that

great update! ALMOST makes me wanna get off my butt and work on mine...almost.
glad to see the knee knocker bumpers guards are off. ? use wooden front bumper to take weight off the front and put the steel rear bumper back to help weight transfer.
like the dual post mirror! really enjoy watching your progress.

through most of the video it seems like he was pointing out it was the same shape it was in we bought it...lol...
Spot on - trying to keep the external look'n the same... for now.. LOL

Heck, I thought it was a 5/9 Cummins. :poke::poke::rofl:
I could believe that. Lol I hate diesels. Lol imo unless you own a farm or a trailer you have no business with a diesel. Haha I used to always want a diesel till all these young people ruined it for me they just look like douche bags "rolling coal" and putting 15k into a engine just to blow it up in the dyno. Haha

I could believe that. Lol I hate diesels. Lol imo unless you own a farm or a trailer you have no business with a diesel. Haha I used to always want a diesel till all these young people ruined it for me they just look like douche bags "rolling coal" and putting 15k into a engine just to blow it up in the dyno. Haha
Now we'll have to find the next competition for it. My daughters Durango went 15.9... :realcrazy: ... or, most likely, my wife's 'stang. It went 15.3. After we make a change or two on the truck, of course... :)

How about your son's challenger? You gotta set the bar high my friend!
Trust me... the Scat is in our sites, but that will most likely be a job for the 440 - down the road of course. We started with my Ram which ran 16.7. We are going to take it step by step. We have a lot of improvements with gears, converter, and motor. Tight low stall truck converter and 2.71's w/31" tires is a KILLER to the 318 in a 3500 lbs truck. LOL Still, we're happy with where we are... :)

-
Back