Drag Truck WINS Race! *and weight update

-
I'm going to save my "amazing" for 10.99.. :D...
You better get prepared then! Haha I'm telling you that big lead sled will turn a 10.99 my bet is it goes faster that 10.9s! I'm saying 10.7s haha

You better get prepared then! Haha I'm telling you that big lead sled will turn a 10.99 my bet is it goes faster that 10.9s! I'm saying 10.7s haha
Let's not get carried away now.
and why are you :poke: the bear. lol

Apparently you and 318 are smoking the same stuff...
Toke.gif

Boy, you must have discovered GOLD on your land.... LOL. 4 months ago you were saving to buy head bolts, now your blowing your nose with hundred dollar bills :) Is this for traction or looks?
good Lord hold on to your garden hose isn't this thread number 7 on this truck? LOL discovered gold? How many motors do you have for this truck 3? Two sets of Speedmaster heads 2 Speedmaster intake manifolds.. this doesn't include the two duster that you have, I only got one..
notice everything I buy is a couple hundred dollars at a time when I can afford it...

good Lord hold on to your garden hose isn't this thread number 7 on this truck? LOL discovered gold? How many motors do you have for this truck 3? Two sets of Speedmaster heads 2 Speedmaster intake manifolds.. this doesn't include the two duster that you have, I only got one..
notice everything I buy is a couple hundred dollars at a time when I can afford it...
  • Well, if my job ends there may be a big garage sale... LOL
  • Once a thread gets close to 30 pages things just sort of get lost. I'm using the 440 thread specifically for the 440. 10's on 5k thread was before I made any purchase, so that thread is basically buried unless somebody decides to dig it up.

• Well, if my job ends there may be a big garage sale... LOL
  • Once a thread gets close to 30 pages things just sort of get lost. I'm using the 440 thread specifically for the 440. 10's on 5k thread was before I made any purchase, so that thread is basically buried unless somebody decides to dig it up.
I'm sure you have them all saved in your bookmarks.

LOL.... I've never used the book marks. Not sure how that works.
You bookmark a post but if you want to save the thread just bookmark the first post. The button is right below here. To retrieve your bookmarks, just hover over your avatar next to your name in the upper right. There is a bookmark option there.

Dump that big battery will save you a few lbs.

put the biggest battery you can find in the back of the bed
how about a Ramcharger gas tank where the spare tire was?

put the biggest battery you can find in the back of the bed
how about a Ramcharger gas tank where the spare tire was?
  • I looked at using a RC gas tank in one of the other threads. Not sure on that yet.
  • We'll leave the battery under the hood for now. Move it in the back then we'll need a kill switch, etc.

• I looked at using a RC gas tank in one of the other threads. Not sure on that yet.
  • We'll leave the battery under the hood for now. Move it in the back then we'll need a kill switch, etc.

If you want a lightened battery tray, Matt's has the bottom almost completely rusted out. Just about an inch left all around the perimeter... He would probably let you have it.

If you want a lightened battery tray, Matt's has the bottom almost completely rusted out. Just about an inch left all around the perimeter... He would probably let you have it.
:lol: I have some rusted rockers I can trade for it.... :D

Project 360 is underway...… Cylinders looked great, still see the cross marks from the factory hone and absolutely ZERO ridge on top so we are not pulling the pistons.

DSCN2834.JPG

-
Back