Drifting is Idiotic!!!!

-
It is fun to watch amateurs do it but i have to agree with goldduster318, the professional stuff sucks. I think it takes a lot of concentration to keep your car in control while it looks like its out of control

Oh yea, I love getting my Duster side ways. I do agree, drifting in a honduh is.......

i love it all. but for sure it is a lot funner doing it yourself or being in a car at 130 sideways lol.

dont forget who wrote the book on drifting.... bo and luke putting the general sideways - nothing .... about that

OOOHHHHHH I wanna bash some crappy motorsports too!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I'm ganna get in sooooo much **** for this one but I hate (and I'm not saying this because of what I saw when I lived in NC) I hate and have always hated NASCAR!!!!!! IT SUCKS ***!!! LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT. Real NASCAR/Stock car/whatever you want to call it died in 72!

I hate D-derbies for obvious reasons.

I hate drag racing in its current form, it sucks! Shitcan the non car related sponsors, shitcan the computers and kick John "I'm gods gift to everything" Forces *** off my planet!
BRING BACK REAL DRAG RACING!!!!!! F-crackelfest have them sign a waiver and let the bastards run!!!

OOOHHHHHH I wanna bash some crappy motorsports too!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I'm ganna get in sooooo much **** for this one but I hate (and I'm not saying this because of what I saw when I lived in NC) I hate and have always hated NASCAR!!!!!! IT SUCKS ***!!! LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT. Real NASCAR/Stock car/whatever you want to call it died in 72!

I hate drag racing in its current form, it sucks! Shitcan the non car related sponsors, shitcan the computers and kick John "I'm gods gift to everything" Forces *** off my planet!
BRING BACK REAL DRAG RACING!!!!!! F-crackelfest have them sign a waiver and let the bastards run!!!
AMEN

Its the whole " Hot Import Nights " thing.... Don't get me wrong everybody is different ( Thank God ) but I just cant understand putting $ 40k plus into a car that will be worth about $4 per 100 lbs in about 12 years....

I think I agree with everything you say...... Nascar WTF ...." Hey Chrysler you cant race that car with the big wing on the back and the Hemi under the hood its to fast and its beating the GM's" ...... WTF ????? I wish Dodge would have never got back into that GAY crap....

ya i can see that. you just cant polish a turd and think its cool. a fwd civic will always be a fwd civic but some of the imports are pretty tight. i am actualy thinking about doing a crx as a future project they are so light lol but back to drifting... lol i really liked the new gto that they made a drifter lol all the fans were used to the 4 banger sound but when a v8 came out and showed what a real engine is lol lol

ya i can see that. you just cant polish a turd and think its cool. a fwd civic will always be a fwd civic but some of the imports are pretty tight. i am actualy thinking about doing a crx as a future project they are so light lol but back to drifting... lol i really liked the new gto that they made a drifter lol all the fans were used to the 4 banger sound but when a v8 came out and showed what a real engine is lol lol

dont know if youve driven your car yet, but i hope that after you do you change your mind about a crx...it will never give you the thrill and seat of your pants feeling that mopar muscle will...as far as drifting- i think its gay too...drifting dukes style is one thing, drifting the way its the rage now is soooo gay- how the hell do you judge who is sliding their car better? lmao...i have also always hated nascar....it seems like most of you guys down south like that stuff, but ill never understand it...the most boring **** ever and its all the speed network ever has on lol...drag racing for the win!8)

And I don't mind the demolition derbies but it just need to be mandatory that you use a Toyota Camry.... Hell, their so " Tough " that the derby would last forever...... Whatever !!!!!

how many nascar races have you been to. seeing cars zip by at 190 is awesome.you cant focus that fast. i disagree. but to each his own

I almost puked when I saw the Grand National Buick wrecked..... That should be a felony....

dont know if youve driven your car yet, but i hope that after you do you change your mind about a crx...it will never give you the thrill and seat of your pants feeling that mopar muscle will...as far as drifting- i think its gay too...drifting dukes style is one thing, drifting the way its the rage now is soooo gay- how the hell do you judge who is sliding their car better? lmao...i have also always hated nascar....it seems like most of you guys down south like that stuff, but ill never understand it...the most boring **** ever and its all the speed network ever has on lol...drag racing for the win!8)

i do love the way a muscle car drives and yes nothing will beat it lol. but a crx is light enough it handles great and is cheap to make really really fast. thats y im THINKING about it lol. i agree with the nascar stuff tho. it was cool when you raced cars and drivers now its all about the marketing. if the hemi wouldnt of got banned everyone would come up to our level and we would of raised the bar again:) imagine what would be in our cars today lol. dragin is cool enough but it still has to many rules. its expensive to get into. my grandpa has a huge field behind his house lol i want to put a strip on it and make everyone sign a waiver and race all day. whoever builds the best car wins:) lol i dont want to sound like i complain a lot lol just sharing how i feel on it all lol. i still drag and would drive nascar if i had the chance lol raceing is raceing:)

Drifting is NOT a sport, it's an everyday winter driving experience here...and I kinda like having it kick sideways for a spell.

My 1 ton maintenance truck at work has no front brakes, and we have long sweeping curves in our quarry. It is a hoot to jam them, then floor it sideways all the way through the curves on hard packed snow. Kinda feels more like a dirt tracker though, but it is fun:-D

-
Back