Dual plane mopar M1 intake

-

pjc360

Reaction score
Does anyone here know the part number for the dual plane mopar performance intake manifold, The intake that came on the 300hp crate 360 magnums?
Is this a descent intake manifold? Where is it's power band? Is it idle thru 5500 rpm?

Number should be P5007381. The rpm range should be idle to 5500 or 6000 if I recall.

Does anyone here know the part number for the dual plane mopar performance intake manifold, The intake that came on the 300hp crate 360 magnums?
Is this a descent intake manifold? Where is it's power band? Is it idle thru 5500 rpm?

I got one if you are interested.According to Mopar idle to 6000.

hey 67 hemi, how many miles on the mopar dual plane intake? I have been thinking about trying one. I am currently running an Edelbrock rpm air-gap manifold on my 360 magnum. I like the air-gap manifold, but My 360 magnum is in a 4x4 truck and I have been thinking I might get better drive ability with the mopar intake.

The air-gap is rated 1500 to 6500 or something like that, And with my engine being in a truck I hardly ever rev up past 5000 rpm. I was thinking I might get better low end torque with the mopar intake as well, since its rated from idle to 6000

The Edelbrock Performer is said to be more street friendly than their air gap
The mopar perf' intake I want is said to be pretty much a knock off of the LD4B.
I don't know if M1 designation applies.

That intake has a goofy looking base where the carburetor sits, the base where the carburetor sits looks a lot different then my edelbrock rpm air-gap. Which carburetor base gasket would you use on one of these intakes? just your standard open gasket?

Does anyone disagree that the Mopar dual plane M1 intake would be a better fit on a 300hp crate 360 magnum in a 4x4 truck?
I am currently running an Edelbrock rpm air-gap and it does well, But I feel it is more of a street intake and that the dual plane M1 would be suited for a truck. Since the M1 dual plane makes power from idle to 6000 and the air-gap makes power from 1500 to 6500. It Seems to me the dual plane M1 would make more power in the 2000 to 4500 rpm range over the air-gap, and that's where I spend most the time on my 360 magnum in this 4x4 truck.

-
Back